22 hours ago, WittWareTNew said:

Full PPR league and I keep two. I have 

Melvin Gordon

Davante Adam's

JuJu Smith Schuster 

Andrew Luck - six points for QB td

Davin Cook

Chris Carson 

Which two should I keep? Do you think Gordon will sign soon?

Don't think Gordon will be back soon; it's literally on him, the team isn't going to concede anymore ground.

Is this just keeper at no cost or is there draft pick forfeiture/auction $ involved?  Either way, in full PPR I'd lean HEAVILY towards keeping Davante and Juju.  Both give you higher potential for consistency of week-winning performances throughout the season (which is, honestly, what you're supposed to want to keep).  Does this mean a lot of other teams are likely going to be keeping upper echelon RB's and you'll miss on most of them?  Sure.  But with those two as your weekly starting WR1 and WR2 your WR's are set save for some guys in the flex (full PPR I actually tend to favor WR's in my flex) and you can take some opportunity guys later on who should still give you good PPR value like James White, Tarik Cohen, etc.

Even if you get "stuck" with guys like Devonte Freeman, Josh Allen, Chris Carson, or Leonard Fournette (I have to think his owner probably believes he has a better option to keep than Fournette after last season) as your starting RB's, you're very likely in a strong floor position and you can maneuver to strengthen later in the draft, via the waiver wire, or even by taken falling value if you end up with a surplus of startable receivers you've got tradeable assets.

On 8/14/2019 at 9:21 PM, WittWareTNew said:

Full PPR league and I keep two. I have 

Melvin Gordon

Davante Adam's

JuJu Smith Schuster 

Andrew Luck - six points for QB td

Davin Cook

Chris Carson 

Which two should I keep? Do you think Gordon will sign soon?

Adams and JuJu.  2 top 10 WR in a PPR league, both #1 with established chemistry with the QB.  

You can fill in your RB with your first 2-3 picks with what is available.  

I have a 1 keeper league (Keeping JuJu for the cost of a 10th round pick).  Have the 7th pick and hoping to get Adams at 7 in a full PPR league