• 25-30
    • 30-35
    • 35-40
    • 40-45
    • 45-50
    • 50-55
    • 55+ (he breaks the record)

I think 30-35 is realistic.

And I fully expect the rest of the NFL to jump on about how he "regressed" and start questioning him as everyone always does with every player ever.

The reality is that most people don't understand just how hard it is to consistently throw that many TDs season to season.

Manning :

zKW3DrZ.jpg

Brady:

KfsQGPJ.jpg

Brees:

59m6qN7.jpg

Throwing ~30-35TDs is not a bad season at all and probably should be the realistic expectation, but again I don't expect average fans to think that way. 

I could see Mahomes throwing 30-35 TDs most seasons in his career but I really don't think he throws less than 35 TDs this year. That offense is loaded and this might be the best team the Chiefs will have in the foreseeable future.

I could even see the Chiefs maybe having some trouble running the ball which would favour more TDs for Mahomes IMO.

3 hours ago, ManningGM said:

Say something negative regarding Mahomes and expect Nightime to be in your notification queue, brehs.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that anytime you have a chance to dump on the Chiefs you take it. Just looking at your post history it's all Chiefs, no Colts. Odd.

• Like 1

I voted 35-40.  It's extremely difficult to throw 40 TDs in back to back years, let alone 50 so there is going to be some dip in the numbers almost guaranteed, just how much is yet to be seen.  He won't need to score as often if his defense improves like it should so that hurts his TD numbers as well.  I'm thinking 35-40 still leads the league next year in TDs though so there is that going for him.

33 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that anytime you have a chance to dump on the Chiefs you take it. Just looking at your post history it's all Chiefs, no Colts. Odd.

........what do the Colts have to do with this? 

50 minutes ago, Siv said:

Ill predict he’s responsible for about 37-42 total TDs. Seemed like he got quite a few TDs from screen passes and forward pitches too and I expect that to continue. 

Screen passes are part of what makes a good QB. Alex couldn’t throw a RB screen: it limited our offense

Mahomes did throw 3 shovel pass TD out of 50 last year though. A large number I guess you could say