Plant Your Flag!

EaglesPeteC

9 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

lol! yes, wrong word here. oops!

Yes, I'll take Chubb top 15 and Carson top 40. The only thing that comes to mind with Carson is do I like him more than all other potential RBs in the top 40? Such as Devonta Freeman? Kerryon? Josh Jacobs? Ingram? Aaron Jones? Michel? I know for sure I like him more than Derrick Henry, Lindsay and Mack.

Yeah it seems like Pettis is a better IN-GAME player than practice player.

Agreed on him being better than Henry, Lindsay and Mack but I'm just not sure about the others...although agreed on Ingram

• Like 1

16 hours ago, 101Raider said:

I know you didn't ask my opinion, but of those listed, I like Carson better than all of them except Freeman and Kerryon.  I'm higher on Freeman and Carson (and Tevin Colman) than most I think. 

As of today, I'm valuing:

Freeman and Kerryon as early 3rds,

Carson mid 3rd

Jones/Mack late 3rd

Jacobs/Coleman mid 4th

Ingram, Michel, Henry, James White early 5th. 

Lindsay mid 5th

Coleman got the start last night and had a few good runs.

On 8/18/2019 at 1:59 PM, holt_bruce81 said:

2 guys that I really liked earlier and I’m kinda hesitant on now are Christian Kirk and Kyler M

I think Kyler will be a good 

Idk about any of the WRs. I think it will be spread out more than any team in the league. Between Fitz, Kirk, Isabella, Crabtree. And his favorite targets seem to be Byrd and Keesean. Plus Sherfield has made the best plays of any of the WRs so far in the preseason. 

We will probably keep those 7 on the roster and even active since Sherfield and Byrd are also good on STs. And I think we will rotate a lot. Plus we'll have 4-5 WRs on the field more than any team. So I think the receptions will be way more spread out than any other team.

Plus DJ and the TEs lol

Also Kyler throws outside most of the time and Fitz and Kirk spend a lot of time in the slot.

I honestly wouldn't be shocked if Keesean had more catches than Kirk this year simply because the above. Tho idk how Crabtree fits into this, he might take Keesean's targets, which would suck.

Edited by 11sanchez11

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Also Kyler throws outside most of the time and Fitz and Kirk spend a lot of time in the slot.

I honestly wouldn't be shocked if Keesean had more catches than Kirk this year simply because the above. Tho idk how Crabtree fits into this, he might take Keesean's targets, which would suck.

Are we that concerned with the addition of Crabtree? I just figured he would be 3rd guy at least maybe 4th. 

Not feeling the Kerryon love. He is looking more and more like a 2 down back in this offense and has a few dudes taking touches away. 

Also not a big fan of Mark Andrews. He just isn't on the field enough and we've seen that through the preseason with the #1s. 

I'm playing my flag on Tyler Boyd. I expect a big year. Putting him in the top 15 of WRs for FF. 

8 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I dont think he will be thats mostly because I think/hope Zeke plays and therefore i think that barring injury, the Top-4 are set. Now he definitely could be worth pick 5-6 though 

You had me convinced to go with CMC at two, but he ended up being a keeper.  I'm deciding between David Johnson and Kelce. Last time I drafted Johnson he had a season ending injury at the beginning of the season.  Zeke is also there, but I still expect him to sit out the first 10 games.

2 minutes ago, Runaway Jim said:

You had me convinced to go with CMC at two, but he ended up being a keeper.  I'm deciding between David Johnson and Kelce. Last time I drafted Johnson he had a season ending injury at the beginning of the season.  Zeke is also there, but I still expect him to sit out the first 10 games.

Any chance of a trade down?