The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

If you all thought I was Cult leader, and preventing Touch from coming back, why the **** did VMD and Orca lynch bcb?  They don’t actually believe it, it’s useful bull**** for them.

Distancing yourself like you know Bcb is town now lol. I tried to get you lynched...you even claimed converter on D1 saying you were gonna make us all good little wolfies after claiming you were a werewolf. No one stayed committed today like the whole plan was (that's suspect) and the Gators play at 7...so lets see if you are right on BcB who you have claimed forcefully is town and scum both repeatedly hedging on the outcome...You are scum and the only way to prove it to some of these people looks like it is to limit the numbers and options available...so let's do that...if someone can kill cap Swag in between the eyes PLEASE DO SO

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

(That is in no way related to anything I’ve said about Touch.  I have not called Touch scum since D2.  Again, what are you even reading?)

The fact of you questioning he wouldn’t be town when the host had green text in revival post. Not 100% but again, heavily implied. You seem to be the only one arguing that. 

• Like 1