The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

16 minutes ago, The Orca said:

didnt say that...but claiming it will prove his invest you are hedging while implying you think he is town

my gut tells me vmd, but i also think "survive a lynch" is a good convertor type power in case they are lynched d1

although theres a chance that all convertors are the same and in that case vmd makes the most sense

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

my gut tells me vmd, but i also think "survive a lynch" is a good convertor type power in case they are lynched d1

although theres a chance that all convertors are the same and in that case vmd makes the most sense

14 hours ago, The Orca said:

Let's look at the claims so far

Nacho handed out swords..not the converter

Malf handed out armor...not the converter

Orca revived Touch...not the converter

Counselor motivating ...not the converter

Racks drink tokens

Carl pardon

VMD vanilla I think he said

The bottom 3 is where a converter would be if we assume Danger wasnt the converter which he may have been

At least 1 of these 3 are Erik for sure 

Racks, Carl, VMD

14 hours ago, The Orca said:

Carl invested

Nacho, Malf, Pickle Orca, Racks as Whiterun or Orc

Meaning of the people alive

Orca- Whiterun

Nacho- Whiterun/Orc

Malf- Whiterun/Orc

Racks- Whiterun/Orc

Carl- Erik

VMD- Erik

Counselor- Erik

The only people who can be Erik if Carl was telling the truth are

Carl, VMD, or Counselor

This is how I see it even though you allude you think it is fake scum hunting lol

If there is a converter left Racks, Carl, VMD 

The Eriks can only be Carl, VMD, or Counselor if Carl is town and telling the truth, which I have been trying to ascertain how the invest worked, but he was ignored me a few times

If you go back to Swoosh's posts, he gave up and the tone he used was genuine imo since his club died with him. It was like when Naz gave us and told us everything the one game he was scum and caught imo

On 8/22/2019 at 8:38 PM, swoosh said:

each night i could convert one person until i reached a max of 3 in my fan club. i didn't convert anyone yet. 

i guess i'm not a cult yet lol

• Like 1

Let me try going the other way with this then. So if you all think I'm Erik I would've been able to convert a maximum of 5 people if I could recruit every night and there was no limit. That would mean there would be 6 Erik aligned (7 counting Danger). Do any of you really think that is possible?

There are 7 people left and I have not been jailed or role-blocked. Don't you think it is much more likely that Erik is someone who has been role-blocked?

Just now, VikeManDan said:

Let me try going the other way with this then. So if you all think I'm Erik I would've been able to convert a maximum of 5 people if I could recruit every night and there was no limit. That would mean there would be 6 Erik aligned (7 counting Danger). Do any of you really think that is possible?

There are 7 people left and I have not been jailed or role-blocked. Don't you think it is much more likely that Erik is someone who has been role-blocked?

Not necessarily given that I'm sure there's a max on the number of people a faction can recruit 

3 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Not necessarily given that I'm sure there's a max on the number of people a faction can recruit 

2 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Yup, I thought so as well.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

that also reeks of feigned ignorance 

Assuming that each cult leader can only convert 3 that would mean a maximum of 4 in each cult right? Assuming you can't get another convert after you've reached the max there could be 3 erik aligned players including erik.

This game would be over if I was Erik, I'd have converted the maximum of 3 (per swoosh) and the ratio would be 4 erik to 3 town right now or 4:2:1 if you believe there is an orc left.