The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

Just now, Malfatron said:

i just have one problem with the whicker thing

pickle knew he went nowhere and whicker confirmed

That's true, I forgot about this. It is possible bcb had a seperate move, a track perhaps, actually did target Whicker. idk.

I'll leave it to you. Off Whicker if you want.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

or its you, js.

@Counselor does your role specify what exactly "motivating" someone does and which sorts of abilities it affects?

... I listed me in that list, but then since I know it’s not me, I said so.  Like, you have to be purposefully misreading to piss me off.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

or its you, js.

@Counselor does your role specify what exactly "motivating" someone does and which sorts of abilities it affects?

It duplicates my targets move but the duplication then affects a random target. So if Swag had a jailer move, his move would work but it would also jail a random target. No limitations listed on the type of move 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

It duplicates my targets move but the duplication then affects a random target. So if Swag had a jailer move, his move would work but it would also jail a random target. No limitations listed on the type of move 

would it duplicate all moves someone makes during the night or just one?

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Does it only work on active moves...for example, it wouldnt work to give me another revive if the revive has already been used?

11 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i just have one problem with the whicker thing

pickle knew he went nowhere and whicker confirmed

8 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

That's true, I forgot about this. It is possible bcb had a seperate move, a track perhaps, actually did target Whicker. idk.

I'll leave it to you. Off Whicker if you want.

This is what I was thinking. Bcb had the info. Or it could be from a drink that pickle bought.