The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

20 hours ago, SwAg said:

lol, I targeted Ragnarok, and Dome said I killed you too.  Ostensibly because Counselor motivated me.  Either it was random, or there is a logical connection to Ragnarok.

Either way, Pickle/rack, easy clap.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

I don’t mean to go out of order, but you should know what the sword did, right?  It gave me a NK.  I don’t need Talos to commit a kill.  In the write up I screamed Talos because Counselor motivated me.  Then proceeded to kill two people, of which i only targeted Ragnarok.  

Take up the Touch kill with Dome, whether it was random or there is some logical connection to Ragnarok it doesn’t matter.  I thought Touch was connected somehow initially, but he said he  wasn’t and died Town.

But, with that evidence of motivation, why would I not have been motivated for recruitments too? You can’t pick and choose there

So Swag was told by Dome he did something else that he didnt put in as his move...killing Touch

He implies motivation wouldnt be selective on moves

But now the motivation cant work at all on this so called body guard protection of a scum Danger 

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

No, and sorta, but at the same time my ability is literally only to die in Belethor’s place if he’s night killed, so I don’t know how that would be randomized.  The sword definitely was though.

Lmao

I think this deserves a

tenor.gif