The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

except for the fact that skooma is made from a poisonous plant and can cause death. Which, could then in turn create an undead creature based on the character that consumed it. Which likely would not be laid out in thread as it would immediately implicate the individual. 

skooma can cause death, sure. but it can't revive someone as undead. as i said, it's not magic - that would have to be another effect entirely. but you're working under the assumption that malf doesn't know what the skooma does.

13 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

skooma can cause death, sure. but it can't revive someone as undead. as i said, it's not magic - that would have to be another effect entirely. but you're working under the assumption that malf doesn't know what the skooma does.

Right, which would be the unknown aspect that malf wasn’t aware of ......

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

@carl_sjunior @rackcs @Counselor 

I am taking control of your votes when night ends, well, figuratively speaking. You’re only allowed to vote for Malf. Failure to comply will result in punishment to be determined at a later date. 

i would advise against a quick lynch.

let everyone claim what they did which their night action first