The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Vote swag

fyp, why not rackcs?

Makes no sense. rackcs is basically confirmed Orc-aligned to you.

I can always jail Swag if you're worried he's going to kill or recruit people. The only reason you would want to vote outside of him that I can see would be because you know you're confirmed and going to be jailed by me if rackcs flips town.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

fyp, why not rackcs?

I can always jail Swag if you're worried he's going to kill or recruit people. The only reason you would want to vote outside of him that I can see would be because you know you're confirmed and going to be jailed by me if rackcs flips town.

Which I will

18 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

fyp, why not rackcs?

Bc swag is the leader of the Erik Aligned Cult 

You could have been converted.  Why you so dead set on leaving the leader of a cult and killer alive.....

Racks, nacho, malf, and orca  all could have been converted so what makes everyone so sure they are town.......

I'm taking the 100% scum right now and going after the list tomorrow.  

Hell malf has a kill.  Kill racks tonight and lynch swag today.  I cant trust anyone bc everyone could have been converted.  

My vote is going to kill scum.  You all are not gonna kill scum.  And then have to try this again tomorrow 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Bc swag is the leader of the Erik Aligned Cult 

You could have been converted.  Why you so dead set on leaving the leader of a cult and killer alive.....

Racks, nacho, malf, and orca  all could have been converted so what makes everyone so sure they are town.......

I'm taking the 100% scum right now and going after the list tomorrow.  

Hell malf has a kill.  Kill racks tonight and lynch swag today.  I cant trust anyone bc everyone could have been converted.  

My vote is going to kill scum.  You all are not gonna kill scum.  And then have to try this again tomorrow 

Why is Swag 100% scum?