Preseason, Week 3: VIKINGS (2-0) vs Cardinals (1-1)

swede700

Which Minnesota native will have the biggest impact in the game?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which Minnesota native will have the biggest impact in the game?

• WR Larry Fitzgerald
    • WR Adam Thielen
    • FB CJ Ham
    • TE Maxx Williams

6 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I feel like we (NE) should have traded Gostowski with MIN. He's 98% during the season/and on regular kicks. He's a bit shaky now in pressured kicks in the playoffs and kicks beyond 50. So, given that we tend to be in high pressured situations and MIN just need a god damned kicker who is deadly from 0-49, and could win regular season games for you, it could have worked.

Pulling for MIN, as always. Good luck this season.

Nice idea but at this point I think we could trade for Justin tucker and he’d start shanking 35 yarders as soon as he got here.

• Like 2

Head coach Mike Zimmer said in his postgame press conference that his defense didn’t rush the quarterback well and wasn’t good enough on 3rd downs for his liking. But it should also be noted that, for the second consecutive game, the Vikings defense did not allow a touchdown. The starters got off the field in three plays on the first series and then bowed up to allow only field goal tries and one more punt the rest of their time on the field. Arizona earned only 3.5 yards per rush for the game and wound up punting seven times.

https://www.vikings.com/news/5-takeaways-from-the-vikings-win-over-arizona?sf218070017=1

9 hours ago, Klomp said:

They always go up Monday morning.

Really bummed we won't get to see the best sophomore QB in the game though

Yeah, since I don't usually roam the threads on the weekend (since I have so many house things to do), I generally put them up on Monday morning.  

But, it'll be interesting to see one of the most talented freshman QBs in Tyree Jackson...

• Like 1