Preseason Week 3 GDT: The starters might actually play

ReggieCamp

1 hour ago, sonny44 said:

I'm not as fine about it as you are.  Not only OBJ, but Landry as well as others.  They are too valuable to risk, but all you other players are expendable; no matter if you guys get hurt.  To me it reeks of special treatment for the "elite".

Elite talent has been getting special treatment for years in all sports

1 hour ago, sonny44 said:

I'm not as fine about it as you are.  Not only OBJ, but Landry as well as others.  They are too valuable to risk, but all you other players are expendable; no matter if you guys get hurt.  To me it reeks of special treatment for the "elite".

well they are the elite and the most important to the scheme of things, especially if the Browns want to go far

7 hours ago, sonny44 said:

No need to put it in quotes, that’s exactly what they are.  I’m pretty sure the guys in the locker room know and understand it also.

The only people who care are talking heads on TV desperate for content and boomers on the internet.

• Like 1