Carolina v 49ers, week 1 GDT: Football is Back!

Forge

Which newcomer are you looking forward to play his first game most  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which newcomer are you looking forward to play his first game most

• Solomon Thomas
    • Reuben Foster
    • Marquise Goodwin
    • Pierre Garcon
    • George Kittle
    • Robbie Gould...because kickers are people too

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

You will see mediocre to bad QBs doing. Good QBs will actually look elsewhere if read #1 is not open.

Whatever.  I'll go back and review the game some time. If you remember some plays I should check out let me know and I'll do it.

I just don't remember very many passes going that went to receivers who had no chance to catch the ball because of coverage.  And, not to turn this into an argument, but yes the best QBs in the league sometimes throw to well covered receivers.  Not to mention of course that when you spend a good deal of time on your *** you need to be getting the ball out quickly.  You often don't have time to survey the field and find a better option.  In fact I'm pretty certain that somebody already criticized him for holding it too long - and that was a time when his primary guy was well covered and he was looking for someone else to get it to.

Just now, Aussie9er said:

Cant believe rams top scoring team so far this week

I think people were way too down on Goff after last year. Poor coaching and coming from a system that is known to take some time to get acclimated to the NFL. 

Archived