Carolina v 49ers, week 1 GDT: Football is Back!

Forge

Which newcomer are you looking forward to play his first game most  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which newcomer are you looking forward to play his first game most

• Solomon Thomas
    • Reuben Foster
    • Marquise Goodwin
    • Pierre Garcon
    • George Kittle
    • Robbie Gould...because kickers are people too

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

This guy continues to just predetermine every pass. We don't get the first down here, then it has to be Beathard time.

Most passes go the the first guy a QB looks at.  To me "pre-determine" as a criticism means going to a well covered guy no matter what.  I don't think I see very much of that. 

Just now, big9erfan said:

Most passes go the the first guy a QB looks at.  To me "pre-determine" as a criticism means going to a well covered guy no matter what.  I don't think I see very much of that. 

I see exactly that. How don't you? There have been four passes he has thrown to receivers that weren't close to being open. Then he had Taylor wide open but didn't even look his way because he had it in his head all along he was going to Garcon.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I see exactly that. How don't you? There have been four passes he has thrown to receivers that weren't close to being open. Then he had Taylor wide open but didn't even look his way because he had it in his head all along he was going to Garcon.

Bah.  You'll see every QB in the league do that.  I see problems, but I don't see that one.

Archived