Dolphins making everyone available for trade

Jtownsfine5t

Additionally, numerous sources to Pro Football Network are telling us that the Miami Dolphins are shopping their entire team, including all tradeable veterans. This means that while some contracts can’t be traded (Xavien Howard, for example), there are many who the Dolphins will listen to offers for. This includes offensive tackle Laremy Tunsil.

4 hours ago, Dolphinmeister said:

It would not bother me a bit to trade Alonzo and Stills at this point, I would be a little upset if Jones were to traded and I would be flat out mad if Tunsil was to be traded.

Jones is probably 1st on my list to go. 

If we trade Tunsil for Clowney that would be the straw that broke my back as a Dolphins fan.  I don’t think I could stay a Finsfan after that. I would love to dump Reshad Jones’ contract but I don’t see any team in the league willing to jump on it.  Stills or Drake for Clowney I suppose I can live with that but not if we give up a draft pick too, please no draft picks for a player that will probably walk to another team in 2020.