Back to School Mafia - The Admins have taken over the school!

rackcs

Just now, theuntouchable said:

So your currently peddling that your alignment had to be tampered with and that he would come out with all of this, while lying his *** off, and having it come off like it has?

Just now, Malfatron said:

i think counselor got the roles of all the admin, but not the names.

vp, math, science, pe

those are the admin.

the names were just who counselor thinks is scummy

most of what i was doing was getting reactions on stuff.

You all know this should be the simplest vote of the game so far right.......

A player gets caught red handed killing and claims he has to kill 4 students in order to win.  

Now is this role one that can win with town, HELL NO.  He is killing students so why would he be able to win with students.  

Take my wincon, I have to befriend a popular student.  I cause no harm to anyone.  That is a role that can win with town.  

So now look back at the player that made the claim and remember that he CANNOT WIN WITH TOWN 

Now that very same player says he has to kill 4 students, what if its 3.  Game is over and he wins.  

counselor has to die now. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

You all know this should be the simplest vote of the game so far right.......

A player gets caught red handed killing and claims he has to kill 4 students in order to win.  

Now is this role one that can win with town, HELL NO.  He is killing students so why would he be able to win with students.  

Take my wincon, I have to befriend a popular student.  I cause no harm to anyone.  That is a role that can win with town.  

So now look back at the player that made the claim and remember that he CANNOT WIN WITH TOWN 

Now that very same player says he has to kill 4 students, what if its 3.  Game is over and he wins.  

counselor has to die now. 

counselor

we have to remove all threats. likely, we have to remove counselor because hes an active threat that is killing students

if people are scared im cult, just roleblock me again. i am not cult though

Just now, Malfatron said:

there are so many others already. if cult was in the game, there would be little chance for town

and besides, i have been roleblocked twice already. if im cult, am i really a threat?

You've been blocked once that we can account for.

Archived