Back to School Mafia - The Admins have taken over the school!

rackcs

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Not even close. Rigged and shady. Modkilled and allowed back in as mafia is bull****...period 

He posted his PM...everyone but me just gave him a pass as civ when he came back and woudnt believe it is my guess. Its bull **** period. Being allowed back is the problem...and being allowed back as mafia is even worse

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

No initially but once you let Swag back it was over. If he didnt post his PM ok...but that's bull

I agree that swag shouldn't have been able to be revived but I don't think it's quite as big of a deal as you're making it out to be. He was just as cleared as he would've been if he'd died and his role was revealed when he flipped. Just because people accept revives as town doesn't mean it's because he posted his PM.

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Not even close. Rigged and shady. Modkilled and allowed back in as mafia is bull****...period 

He posted his PM...everyone but me just gave him a pass as civ when he came back and woudnt believe it is my guess. Its bull **** period. Being allowed back is the problem...and being allowed back as mafia is even worse

If it hadn't been Swag, we were reviving bcb and having him influence his Mason partner to help us even more.  

Just now, rackcs said:

I agree that swag shouldn't have been able to be revived but I don't think it's quite as big of a deal as you're making it out to be. He was just as cleared as he would've been if he'd died and his role was revealed when he flipped. Just because people accept revives as town doesn't mean it's because he posted his PM.

I disagree...posting a role PM and coming back as another alignment is just awful. A revival to mafia is a good mechanic...Swag being revived is bull****

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

That is also fair. And honestly maybe you should get credit for it because even after the blatant scum rush on Malf people still were accusing the wrong people. 

I was gonna say that lol

and also for the record, I don’t think it was bad to revive him. Swag was the likely choice for lynch and would have been revived then if we didn’t already revive someone. 

What swag did wasn’t right, but dude is all strung up right now and to be fair, it’s not as big of a blunder since it makes it go to night now. 

Just now, The Orca said:

I disagree...posting a role PM and coming back as another alignment is just awful. A revival to mafia is a good mechanic...Swag being revived is bull****

I don't see how it's any different than him flipping town and coming back as mafia. He shouldn't have been able to be revived because he broke the rules and should've been punished. But him posting his PM and being modkilled for it I don't think gave him any sort of advantage. People on this site almost always assume revives are town.