Back to School Mafia - The Admins have taken over the school!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Hmmm idk maybe the part where you called me dumb

15 minutes ago, Dome said:

whicker isn’t dumb

Hey, you better be reading my posts if you’re going to accuse me of not reading yours 

8 hours ago, Malfatron said:

and since you claimed indy, logic follows that your death was going to be meant to validate swag so he could coast through the game.

i have to read back to double check, but i believe only counselor (2nd smartest man in the game?) caught on.

doing nothing day 1 and letting everyone engage. not calling anyone out for it

i have finally realized my true potential and became the smartest man in the game

i will leave you all now, but know i have solved almost half of the game in one fell swoop.

this is a new day, and a new malf.

swag is mafia.

when he flips scum, dome is either mafia or other. regardless, hes the next safest lynch

Interdasting.

8 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

Swag is useless now swag. 

throw him to the cheerleaders

What did the cheerleaders ever do to deserve that horrible fate?

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Whoever canceled the night on n2 is dumb as bricks assuming they're school aligned

I am inclined to agree.

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Sure normally when town rags parks a vote it's on someone like me or someone who may actually be playing acummg.   Scum rags is gonna pick the least offensive person.  He knows from plenty of  experience xmad is likely to talk himself into getting lynched so the fact he parked it there is and left it all day leads me to believe he was going for the easy vote that wouldn't cause any suspicion and then the rest just hopped on.  He even showed up later said nothing of note then went away again 

Few issues.  1.  Scum me is typically unlikely to park a vote cause it tends to look bad.  2.  I actually did vote for xmad cause I thought he was scummy.  3.  I had some stuff come up so I wasn't around.

Morning all.