Back to School Mafia - The Admins have taken over the school!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Sure you are, just like you were the...

Bomb

Class clown 

Skipped night 

Vig 

Etc.  

There are 8 people who still need to vote and if just one person (say me) flip off of you then you are not lynched.  Instead of trying to figure out who the best person to lynch is to make sure we have the best chance to kill scum, all you did was claim your like 5th role. 

There is/was no need to claim yet you did so anyway.  

Good job, dude.  You proved me right.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

But you are right,  All I did was claim a fifth role.  You somehow grasp the plan, and understand how the plan works, but remain confused.

Yes, I do remain confused bc your supposed plan bc it makes zero sense to me.  

If you are really the cop why did you claim now? 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

As a personal policy, I try to stay clear from going Touch/Dome/Swag/Malf until at least 1 night of moves are sorted out, but you guys do whatever you gotta do.

Funny I do the same except switch Touch with yourself. Touch always talks down to me. 

• Like 1

Also, I don’t understand how you even wrote the latter half of this.  I was pretty clear that my plan obscured me, while drawing out people going for low hanging fruit trying to disperse risk to those not in their faction.

It’s clearly Malfatron.  I realize you happen to agree with him, so you cannot see how painfully stupid and insincere his rhetoric is, but it is.

Rick, in case you don’t get it: I did draw people out.  I’m the first polarizing line in the sand that people have to take a stance on.  Or, Dome is, and I drew that out.  Either way, claiming I’m not helping solve the game is lazy af and demonstrably untrue.  If you’re Town, god help us.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Rick, in case you don’t get it: I did draw people out.  I’m the first polarizing line in the sand that people have to take a stance on.  Or, Dome is, and I drew that out.  Either way, claiming I’m not helping solve the game is lazy af and demonstrably untrue.  If you’re Town, god help us.

So who do you think is scum and specifically why?