Back to School Mafia - The Admins have taken over the school!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

NeGaTiVe UtIlItY mOvEs

as the smartest person in the game, i say use your night moves that cause negative utility on the claimed others.

swag said he was class clown.

now he says "just kidding, i said that to make mafia not hit me and i actually have a super powerful move"

do you guys actually believe that

#pickleWasRight

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

as the smartest person in the game, i say use your night moves that cause negative utility on the claimed others.

swag said he was class clown.

now he says "just kidding, i said that to make mafia not hit me and i actually have a super powerful move"

do you guys actually believe that

#pickleWasRight

I'm killing you tonight.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

if we get a friggin civ lynched today with these claimed nontown floating around, you are all dumb. and i am smarter than everyone

If I turn up friendly other. Like i’m quite sure you believe I am, will you still say that lynching me was better than chasing real scum?

what is learned by my death? That I was an indy?

Just now, Dome said:

If I turn up friendly other. Like i’m quite sure you believe I am, will you still say that lynching me was better than chasing real scum?

what is learned by my death? That I was an indy?

We confirm if there are indys in this game, if you're lying to hide as scum etc, Plus faction alignment and maybe we have multiple factions I wouldn't be shocked to have "Cliques" in a game like this.