TNF: Chiefs vs. Patriots (Opening Day!!!)

TheVillain112

Poll  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Patriots
    • Chiefs

1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

You know, I'm much more about fillets of steak than meat (particularly pork) pulled off bone. However, would love the chance to try the renowned Texan BBQ stuff. Love the slaw and pickles etc. Recommend places and I'll put it in the bucket list :)

Weather is perfect tonight. No chance of rain, and 65 degrees. 

Houston - Killian's BBQ (you may have seen JJ Watt and Vince Wilfork eating here during Hard Knocks - lines around the building around 9am for their brisket).

Houston - Rudy's BBQ (multiple locations, best fatty brisket I've ever had. Get it dripping with Rudy's "sause" for true experience).

Austin - Franklin's BBQ (Best lean brisket I've ever had. Usually sold out by 10am, so get there early!)

Austin - Salt Lick (just outside of Austin, in Round Rock. Every single thing is perfect).

I'll see if I can think of some more.

26 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Austin - Salt Lick (just outside of Austin, in Round Rock. Every single thing is perfect).

Salt Link in the Austin Airport is better than any BBQ I've had in Chicago.  I can only imagine going to the actual Salt Lick...

16 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Salt Link in the Austin Airport is better than any BBQ I've had in Chicago.  I can only imagine going to the actual Salt Lick...

Salt Lick is like nothing I've ever experienced before. The baby back ribs were perfect - can't put it in words, like "first kiss" amazing.

I'm hungry now.

2 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Houston - Killian's BBQ (you may have seen JJ Watt and Vince Wilfork eating here during Hard Knocks - lines around the building around 9am for their brisket).

Houston - Rudy's BBQ (multiple locations, best fatty brisket I've ever had. Get it dripping with Rudy's "sause" for true experience).

Austin - Franklin's BBQ (Best lean brisket I've ever had. Usually sold out by 10am, so get there early!)

I've a friend in Houston, so I'll make a point of visiting the top two. Thanks :) 

I don't care much who wins honestly.. KC is in our division but NE getting more towards #1 seed is bad for everyone. Not sure which situation benefits the Raiders more. 

The only thing I'm rooting for in this game is Brandon Cooks to have a solid day. I'll take 110 yards and no TDs or 60-70 yards and a TD. Can't be too greedy ;)

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I don't care much who wins honestly.. KC is in our division but NE getting more towards #1 seed is bad for everyone. Not sure which situation benefits the Raiders more. 

The only thing I'm rooting for in this game is Brandon Cooks to have a solid day. I'll take 110 yards and no TDs or 60-70 yards and a TD. Can't be too greedy ;)

KC won the division last year, right? I think a Raider fan should be focused on winning that div. Vote NE. B|

1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I've a friend in Houston, so I'll make a point of visiting the top two. Thanks :) 

I suggest you get the beef ribs at Killian's. Wilfork himself asked "Is this a dinosaur rib!?"

Archived