New England trades CB Dawson to Denver

Hunter2_1

Per ESPN’s Adam Schefter, New England will receive a 2020 sixth-round pick from Denver in exchange for a 2020 seventh-round pick and Duke Dawson.

There you go everyone, there's a blot in the copybook for Bill. Terrible drafting - I think we traded up to get him in the 2nd round.

Edited by Hunter2_1

2 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

There you go everyone, there's a blot in the copybook for Bill. Terrible drafting - I think we traded up to get him in the 2nd round.

Just make believe that you used that pick on JC Jackson. That's what I do with the 49ers in their 2017 draft - they whiff on CJ Beathard and Joe Williams, but pick up Nick Mullens and Matt Breida as UDFAs...so I just flip it around and make believe that Mullens and Breida were the picks :D

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Just make believe that you used that pick on JC Jackson. That's what I do with the 49ers in their 2017 draft - they whiff on CJ Beathard and Joe Williams, but pick up Nick Mullens and Matt Breida as UDFAs...so I just flip it around and make believe that Mullens and Breida were the picks :D

I can't be happy about that. Belichick is just a horrible DB drafter especially in the 2nd round. This can't be excused. Lots of future starters in the 2nd and 3rd round

8 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

I can't be happy about that. Belichick is just a horrible DB drafter especially in the 2nd round. This can't be excused. Lots of future starters in the 2nd and 3rd round

You should fire him. And Caserio. Just destroy their contracts with fire. And let them interview anywhere.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Per ESPN’s Adam Schefter, New England will receive a 2020 sixth-round pick from Denver in exchange for a 2020 seventh-round pick and Duke Dawson.

And Elway keeps getting kicked in the teeth for bad draft picks...okay...okay.. the teeth are still there. But, you get the point.

36 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Oh he was our first pick of that draft, but 2nd round, I remember.

Yeah he sucks at drafting DBs. Jordan Richards was 2nd round too. 

The list of BBs 2nd round DB busts is endless. Others that come to mind:

Darius Butler

Ras I Dowling

Terrence Wheatley

Cyrus Jones

Duke Dawson

Jordan Richards

Tavon Wilson

Only ones that really panned out we're Chung and Eugene Wilson. 

Edited by PatriotsWin!

1 hour ago, PatriotsWin! said:

The list of BBs 2nd round DB busts is endless. Others that come to mind:

Darius Butler

Ras I Dowling

Terrence Wheatley

Cyrus Jones

Duke Dawson

Jordan Richards

Tavon Wilson

Only ones that really panned out we're Chung and Eugene Wilson. 

Butler was a starter for years in the league

jordan richards is still playing

Tavon Wilson is still playing