Week 1 Niners @ Bucs

ravishingone

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Jameis only threw a few deep passes in the preseason. BA/Leftwich have to know.

If this regime really values input from thr QB, I can t believe the playsheet will be filled with primary targets over 20 yds outside the hashes.  They ll still take shots.

Got a feeling Logan will get some touches in the passing game.  I can t remember the last time the Bucs had a RB with this much speed who could catch the ball.  A new dynamic for sure.  Having Sproles on the Saints all those yrs use to drive me nuts with all those swing passes on the edge.

Edited by ravishingone
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Nelson full participant, interesting

For the 49ers, Taylor is definitely out, and Hurd has been all but officially ruled out. Staley's off day was a vet day, no injuries there. Pettis has a groin injury, should play, but obviously could flare up, and Verrett is dealing with an ankle injury. Assumption is that he'll be ready to go, but Verrett is also a walking injury. Bosa I expect to play, but have a very limited snap count given that he didn't play all pre season. Richburg will play. He missed most of the preseason and they are really just bringing him along slowly. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, indifference said:

I forgot they got Verrett now to pair with Sherman. Yeah this game will be a lot closer than i think. Bucs win by 3-4 points

Verrett is banged up again already (ankle) and could be limited on Sunday. Sherman isn't the same player anymore. There 3rd CB Witherspoon graded out as worst cover corner last year...

I like this matchup for us if Oline can give any time to Jameis...

• Like 1