The Time Has Come - Browns/Titans GDT Thread

FGK

Browns GDT Poll  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who do ya got?

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

DL was an overall disappointment 

It seemed like they ran a lot of double TE’s or multiple backs who chipped, etc., so it was gonna be hard on the DL.

With everyone so focused on the DL the LBs should have had a great day, but none did much of note save a nice play or two.

The back end was awful too.  Mariota threw 3 TD passes FFS. Dude had 11 ALL OF LAST SEASON.

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Eh, it’s one game.

And was our tackles who seemed to really get smoked today more so than the guards.

Zeitler would relieve some of the pressure. 

Also. Kush blocked one of our lineman instead of the DL. Enjoy...

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I realize some are ready to fire Kitchens and Dorsey and burn the stadium to the ground, but I can’t help but think that was likely our worst game of the season.  Literally every phase played terribly.

I sure as hell hope that doesn’t happen again anyway.

Next week will tell me what I need to know. Jets are NOT as good as the Titans. I don’t care that they have Bell. Henry’s size and athleticism scared me more than anything.

33 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Zeitler would relieve some of the pressure. 

Also. Kush blocked one of our lineman instead of the DL. Enjoy...

Bit should never get beat that bad. Kush didn’t look great on that highlighted play but Bit looked even worst. 

Yeah I don’t think Zeitler would have been the answer to the problems. We truly don’t know what the major problem is because Greg Robinson cause an immediate problem. Would have been great to see our starting 5 play for awhile but that dude had to get tossed. Then Liam going down forcing to swing a tackle over and bring in a new guy. 

Just now, TitanTuff said:

You guys were hanging in there for a while. After losing your LT and his backup, it was hard keep the pressure of Baker.

What a wild ride to the build up of this game. Good luck in the future (especially against our AFC South opponents)!

source.gif

In your gif, is that before or after the illegal block?

• Like 1