The Time Has Come - Browns/Titans GDT Thread

FGK

Browns GDT Poll  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who do ya got?

1 minute ago, mistakey said:

Yeah I dunno what Freddie has to do in order to get the penalties down.  Did seem like they actually practiced in practice.  Sooooooo uh. Good luck guys 

Here’s a way to cut penalties in half. Fair catch on every single special teams play and have our blockers stand with their hands up like a traffic cone.

Just now, mistakey said:

Yeah I dunno what Freddie has to do in order to get the penalties down.  Did seem like they actually practiced in practice.  Sooooooo uh. Good luck guys 

I think it starts with cracking Greg Robinson with a hefty fine for his nonsense.  That’s ish can not happen. Lawrence too.  5 (I think) personal foul penalties is an absurd number.

The holding gets fixed if you give them help.  Typically holding happens when you’re getting your butt kicked.

The PI’s will happen

With the garbage that we just witnessed, I think every Browns player and coach should forfeit their pay check this week and pay back the fans the money they spent to go down and watch that rubbish. Just saying.  Side note I didn't even go to the game watched it from home, but i feel for the people that spent good money to watch from the stadium.

31 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think it starts with cracking Greg Robinson with a hefty fine for his nonsense.  That’s ish can not happen. Lawrence too.  5 (I think) personal foul penalties is an absurd number.

The holding gets fixed if you give them help.  Typically holding happens when you’re getting your butt kicked.

The PI’s will happen

I thought it was 6