Madden Fantasy League: Ending

biggio7

1 minute ago, Fresh Prince said:

Every time I forgot to double von he would be in my backfield so quick.

I was pleasantly surprised Joyner (my other OLB) was getting in there pretty good too. It was nice to see Von Miller making plays again, he’s been really quite the last few user games. 

Now that my early season User match ups are over with, David Johnson has been benched in favor of Whitfield! He’s not going to like that, especially after a huge game vs the Monarchs. Too bad though, it’s time to force feed Whitfield to turn him into a beast.

On 10/27/2019 at 7:57 PM, holt_bruce81 said:

Rams Draft Board:

1(16) - Dominique Hubbard FS - 74 Overall, (Hidden)
1(27) - Emory Cannon HB - 70 overall (Normal)
1(32) - Milton Goddard QB - 72 overall (Hidden)
2(29) - Tremaine Hogan LT - 71 overall (Normal)
5(29) - Julian Franklin TE - 58 overall (Hidden)
6(29) - Traded for a 2022 5th round pick 
7(29) - Isaac Watt C - 53 overall (Garbage) 

On 10/27/2019 at 8:03 PM, Fresh Prince said:

I thought we could only have two 1st

Busted. I didn’t even notice that. Sneaky sneaky :ph34r:

• Like 1

So Wood had a rough first outing. Threw 1 TD and 3 INTs, his short throw accuracy is atrocious, can't hit slants. Meanwhile his intermediate accuracy is actually on point, really good connection with Njoku.

Ended up pulling Murray out for the final 2 drives, and Murray threw a TD to Cooper with 5 seconds left to win the game. May have to run a two QB system until Wood is better and able to handle it himself. He's got a really smooth throwing motion, almost looks sidearm and reminds me of Mahomes a bit.

He's a statue though, on a pick six it looked like he was walking through quicksand lol. Has enough agility to move in the pocket though, and I'm basically a pocket passer type of player.

I think you should just power through it. He’s only going to improve by getting more experience. Even if it costs you a couple games you’ll still be in the playoffs and can do your damage there.

I understand the statue QB, iv eaten a lot of sacks because I couldn’t get outside the pocket to throw the ball away.

Holy crap Josh Allen destroyed my Oline. 4.5 sacks and a forced fumble. Fumbles everywhere as the Vikings forced 4 fumbles. Roberson had 2 int’s, surprising given his catch rating. Derwin James forced 2 fumbles, one was returned for a TD by Dexter Lawrence. Final Score 45-7

Quin Whitfield 9att 126yds, 1TD; 10rec 95yds

Edited by Neumatic