Madden Fantasy League: Ending

biggio7

8 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

I don't enjoy playing in leagues where players are rushing for 3k yards or throwing for 7k. Means in order to have a shot at any awards you have to cheese. I'd rather crank the difficulty

I’m actually in somewhat agreement with this.

But oh well, it’s just for fun anyways. 

Edited by holt_bruce81

Just now, holt_bruce81 said:

I’m actually in somewhat agreement with this. 

Don't get me wrong, I will do solo leagues where I break the stats. I just don't find it enjoyable in leagues with other people to do that. Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun, I didn't mean to come in and poop on the league!

12 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Don't get me wrong, I will do solo leagues where I break the stats. I just don't find it enjoyable in leagues with other people to do that. Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun, I didn't mean to come in and poop on the league!

Not at all. The stat thing can get kind of annoying sometimes, I try to be somewhat realistic with it. 

• Like 2

I think one of the factors we're also seeing now is that we as users have been focused on developing our players a lot more efficiently than the CPU does, stemming from the fantasy draft. While the CPU would draft and start 3-4 DEs as 4-3 DEs and older veterans who have been dropping off now that we are in the third season, we've been developing mostly young rosters and now it seems like we can run over most teams (though like Andrew Luck showed, the CPU can still be damn good).

I can say the Barkley in this league is so much better than the one in the new league. For starters, that one has 4 fumbles (including a game losing one week 1) while here I think just 3 OVR higher last season had 3 or less for the whole year.

12 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Hey sorry guys I havent been able to get my games in as frequently. I’ll knock it out tomorrow....but it probably won’t be till late. 

Unacceptable. Force loss with injuries on and set to 100 as punishment. ;)

Work is about to get going again for the next month or so for me. So I’ll probably be a bit slow on getting my games in at times. I think we’ll all survive.

Ugly game vs the Patriots, still won by a decent margin but it wasn’t pretty. Threw a pick 6 intended for Whitfield. He was open for a big gain but the ball was under thrown and the defense made a good play. Then they juked out my entire offense on the way to the end zone. Pretty embarrassing actually. Defense never got in a groove, most points given up vs the cpu in a while. 

Finally going to get Andy Isabella back next week vs the Browns. Just in time to get him warmed up for my matchup vs Biggio in week 7.