Madden Fantasy League: Ending

biggio7

Good game. That njoku drop was definitely a heart breaker. That DPI that wasn’t called on me was killer, you would have at least got 3 there. Something is up with David Johnson, he’d hesitate when I’d try to change direction and that was the end of it. Your defense is stupid fast. Only thing I could consistently do is run right at you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Threw my RT rookie out there and he held up surprisingly well.

Von Miller has been whisper quite lately, I think his reign of terror in user games is over. 

D.K. Metcalf 1rec 92yards TD xD

Maybe I should try getting him the ball more...

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Njoku killing me with the drop. Cooper also not coming down with those. Murray is rattled.

55 yarder was out of my range.

It’s about time my DB’s manned the hell up and stopped Cooper on those long passes. I can’t seem to get the right positioning when usering my DB’s on those to stop them.

Roberson has stone hands. Oh and you’re lucky it was Von Miller that got that interception on the first drive. If it had been any of my DBs it would have been a disaster. Ended up not costing any points though.

• Like 1

Did a few practice snaps with Wood. Boy he's raw. But may have to bank on his potential.

Tried to move Murray to upgrade at CB and dang, folks are not willing to trade players. You'd think if you have a 77 OVR who is on the wrong side of 30, you'd want a QB...

Might just hold onto Murray for now, package him for picks later. Dolphins starting Brett Hundley, so I could always make a viable deal with them.

I desperately tried to make trades for a couple players. I hoarded 1st round picks to try that and that didn’t even work. I threw the entire sink at them and all I got back was Stone Cold Steve Austin giving me the finger. 

I was going to say the Dolphins would be a great place for Murray. All those weapons and Brett Hundley at QB lololololol

• Like 1