Madden Fantasy League: Ending

biggio7

26 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Am I the only one who isn't resigning their depth? I've only resigned one player this season (Miles Boykin), everyone else is high 60s low 70s that aren't starting (besides my kicker), but it just seems excessive to pay over a mil for that depth... although if i'm the only team doing that, maybe it'll hurt me when free agency rolls around? Not sure. But outside of my kicker at 7, I don't have anyone higher OVR that I need to resign this season.

I probably won’t resign any of mine, highest OVR is 71 and they’re mostly older. One is a TE I might resign but I doubt it since I picked up Shaheen after you cut him.

• Like 1

Demolished the Browns 40-2...the 2 being a blocked FG after Greedy Williams took his first NFL INT for a TD. Kind of ticked me off so I was set on kill, Wagner got 4.5 sacks and a FF. Brissett is finally finding his groove, helping Metcalf to a 171yd 3 TD performance. I really want to get Isabella more involved but he just never seems to get open. 

Le’Veon Bell 5att -2yards, because who needs to run the ball.

Edited by Neumatic

Chargers beat the Chiefs in Mexico, 14-7.

Murray played poorly, 2 INTs and a fumble on an option run returned for a TD (he didn't fumble on a previous attempt, so I tried a second time later... yeah...)

Luckily my defense came up big. Truly bend but don't break, got two forced fumble sacks on Wilson in the red zone. Frank Clark scored on one.

Ugly game, but I'll take the W. Not looking forward to seeing Joey Bosa again. Elite edge rushers can ruin drives.

6 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

nice, i forgot if i hit ready to advance but im ready whenever...play @biggio7 this week. Probably going 0-3 vs users lol

all part of the plan....playoffs come around and boom, i'll unleash my 85' Bears defense

You have yet to see my offense in action haha

When are you free to play?

3 hours ago, biggio7 said:

You have yet to see my offense in action haha

When are you free to play?

Wanna shoot for 5pm ct? I work till 3 and the kids are gone so I might try and get myself alittle nap after work. 

And the Cards play at 6:15. You know, not all of us can have a super squad for a baseball team! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Wanna shoot for 5pm ct? I work till 3 and the kids are gone so I might try and get myself alittle nap after work. 

And the Cards play at 6:15. You know, not all of us can have a super squad for a baseball team! 

Yeah that would be good for me. All that matters is what they do in the postseason now. There is no super squad anymore. :)

3 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

That is a dangerous game lol

• Like 1