Sign in to follow this  
sparky151

AB redeemable?

What are the chances the Bengals sign or at least offer AB a contract now that he's a free agent. Bengals like to shop for damaged goods and Father Mike's home for wayward boys seems like a chance to do some redeeming.

Doesn’t seem like Zac Taylor would be interested in bringing in a headcase. He is about trust, communication, and accountability. All things which AB does not offer. I would not be happy if they did. 

Plus AB is gonna wanna sign with a legit contender. 

Good God, NOOOOOOOOO.  Given our history with him, coupled with Zac Taylor trying to establish a new locker room culture means there's no way 

Moot point now, but I bet the discussion within PBS was all of about 15 seconds long. If they even had it. 

Also, AB had it in his mind he wanted to play for NE. That was pretty obvious. He engineered the situation to get his release. Can't believe the Raiders actually did it. 

21 hours ago, theJ said:

Moot point now, but I bet the discussion within PBS was all of about 15 seconds long. If they even had it. 

Also, AB had it in his mind he wanted to play for NE. That was pretty obvious. He engineered the situation to get his release. Can't believe the Raiders actually did it. 

Looks like they don't have to pay him anything.  I guess considering that, cutting him was good. 

2 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

So glad I missed this when posted. Yuck.

And in any case, who needs AB when you have John Ross?  Amirite?

source.gif