Player Performance Talk 2018 (How they're playing; struggles, bright spots, etc.)

Mind Character

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The only possible way you'd know this is if you spend an inordinate amount of time watching underage boys play sports in spandex pants.

Or coach I suppose, but that seems highly unlikely....

Or played football which is impossible.

MWil, creeper confirmed.

I'm a HS Coach man! Come on dude...:S

We learned that lesson the hard way two years ago when our QB rolled left on a boot, the DE didn't bite, he was outside the tackle and threw it into the stands. The official threw the flag and I started arguing, only to look even more idiotic as the official explained that rule to me. 

16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm a HS Coach man! Come on dude...:S

We learned that lesson the hard way two years ago when our QB rolled left on a boot, the DE didn't bite, he was outside the tackle and threw it into the stands. The official threw the flag and I started arguing, only to look even more idiotic as the official explained that rule to me. 

Lol I know man, I'm just busting balls.

IIRC you coach just up the road from me (I'm in Lebanon).

I just saw this thread before I posted the thread to take about Larry Ogunjobi's performance. I didnt really look for a thread like this because I remember Webby saying he rather have more threads made, than having threads that is condensing topics into one. More threads lead to more clicks for him. I believe

18 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Kenny Britt maybe getting demoted. Plainsdealer. 

As Bowe is to Farmer, as is Britt to Sachi (and other nerds).

I don't like Britt but I don't think demoting him is the answer. He's got 17M in guaranteed, we need to give him confidence. Benching him will only make him worse. I'd like to throw to him more next game. He dropped one pass but he did have one catch for a first down. Give him at least a half a season before demoting him. 

Archived