GDT Week 1: Raiders @ Titans

CaliforniaKid7

Just now, Silver&Black88 said:

Honestly, the defense has been pretty ok this drive.  Need more pressure on 3rd but I haven't seen anything egregious on our end.  Plus Mack kept getting held on 3rd.

The only plays where I fault someone is the TD run where Cowser didn't hold the edge properly and a few leverage plays by Carrie on the edge in the slot. Everything else is just offense exploiting holes or great catches. Plus they are mauling Mack.

Overall, I am pleased with the first half. O looks fantastic. We have left off 7 points for sure, maybe more after giving up those 2 big sacks when we were driving. The D is frustrating but not as brutal as I thought. I figured we would have given up a huge play by now. We NEED Mack to play like the DPOY right now.

Another thing to note, our rookies are playing decent so far! Vanderdoes has had some good pressure, Lee made a couple stops and hasn't been abused, Luani with that great heads up play on the first kickoff.

I wish we had a healthy Conley and Obi all preseason so we could see them in there right now. Oh well. Maybe next week.

Archived