Things to look forward to

lavar703

9 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

I cringed that entire Morgan Moses interview with the Junkies. Guy sounded like such a baby.

Morgan needs to shut his mouth and play. 

I get that it affects the other players seeing a HOF running back inactive like that. But those guys are professionals and should be focused on doing THEIR jobs. Not focused on someone who isn't active.

Maybe if more players did that, they wouldn't play like warmed over dog poo like Moses did.

Buncha soft, whiny, babies.

• Like 2

So now a HOF player not playing doesn't effect the team? You guys got to be kidding me! AP should've played and we as fans are lucky the whole team didn't quit on the coach and just tossed the game. Morgan has every right to express his opinion. Like I said b4 alot of you guys will do any and everything a Boss tells you no matter what the situation may be. These guys have options and if they choose to quit on a dumbass coach like Gruden I'm on their side espeically when he makes a decision to sit the best RB on the team for no reason. 

Jay could be pulling a AB with that decision but he doesn't get the same treatment AB got. Why is that? 

Edited by Skins212689

1 hour ago, Skins212689 said:

So now a HOF player not playing doesn't effect the team? You guys got to be kidding me!

Reread my post. Take as long as you need to find where I said it doesn't affect the team. I'll wait....

AP should've played and we as fans are lucky the whole team didn't quit on the coach and just tossed the game.

So they were just gonna do what? Not come out and play the game? Yes, players do "quit" on coaches. But for the most part, Gruden has been too soft on players, not the other way around. 

Morgan has every right to express his opinion.

Absolutely. He does. Just like we have every right to express ours. That freedom is a great thing.

Like I said b4 alot of you guys will do any and everything a Boss tells you no matter what the situation may be.

Incorrect. 

But here's what I won't do. I won't focus so much on who isn't at the job site working next to me that I don't do mine.

These guys have options and if they choose to quit on a dumbass coach like Gruden I'm on their side espeically when he makes a decision to sit the best RB on the team for no reason. 

He had a 3yard average last year. I get that he's a HOF player and he brings quite a bit to the table in terms of leadership. But I agree with sitting him. I just don't agree with Gruden not making him active.

Know who else doesn't get a say in who Gruden makes active? The players. 

Know what the players do get a say in on game day? How well they play. 

Did Moses play well? No he didn't. So maybe next time he should focus less on the inactives and more on his blocking assignments and the snap count. THAT'S what he can control. Not the inactives.

Jay could be pulling a AB with that decision but he doesn't get the same treatment AB got. Why is that? 

This literally makes no sense. Care to explain this?

2 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Reread my post. Take as long as you need to find where I said it doesn't affect the team. I'll wait....

So they were just gonna do what? Not come out and play the game? Yes, players do "quit" on coaches. But for the most part, Gruden has been too soft on players, not the other way around. 

Absolutely. He does. Just like we have every right to express ours. That freedom is a great thing.

Incorrect. 

But here's what I won't do. I won't focus so much on who isn't at the job site working next to me that I don't do mine.

He had a 3yard average last year. I get that he's a HOF player and he brings quite a bit to the table in terms of leadership. But I agree with sitting him. I just don't agree with Gruden not making him active.

Know who else doesn't get a say in who Gruden makes active? The players. 

Know what the players do get a say in on game day? How well they play. 

Did Moses play well? No he didn't. So maybe next time he should focus less on the inactives and more on his blocking assignments and the snap count. THAT'S what he can control. Not the inactives.

This literally makes no sense. Care to explain this?

Players could've literally gave no effort due to the way the Peterson situation was handled. Look at the numerous players asking out of Miami. Jay being soft has nothing to do with players putting thier bodies on the line to get a Win. You have a coach being a brat and sitting a HOF RB/best RB on the team for a guy who didnt even play a down. That's dumb and shows he doesn't have the best judgement in making sure the team comes out with a WIN.

So let Moses express himself, don't be offened that he felt different than you. Peterson and Williams not playing has alot to do with why they lost the game. Also the reasons Peterson and Williams didn't play has alot to do with the dysfunction of this organization. Players play the game, not their Bosses. So Owners and coaches need to respect that more. None of us are rooting for Jay, Bruce, or Synder.

Cool Moses didnt have his best game but as usual nethier did the IDIOT coach who couldn't secure a 17 point lead with some of the play calling and his decison to sit Peterson. If my memory is correct didn't Peterson score like a 90 yard TD run against Philly last year? That wouldn't have help on Sunday? To agree with him sitting Peterson is foolish especially knowing Guice injured himself and had not played a meaningful snap for the Skins at all in his career until Sunday.

As someone mentioned sitting Peterson could've been Jay's way of getting back at Bruce for not cutting Peterson. Meaning he's doing foolish things to get fired. 

Edited by Skins212689
  • Like 1

I’m not sure how you can get pumped about your right tackle coming out of week 1 and whining about coaching, officials, and basically anything that lets him out focus away from his crappy play but whatever.

You don’t see Ereck flowers whining, he was probably in the gym putting in work of watching some film. 

• Like 1

So, it appears I was correct about Ereck Flowers play. And apparently the penalty he was called for actually should’ve been on Penn. So not only did he handle Fletcher Cox quite well he also made very few mistakes. If Callahan can improve Flowers than he can basically fix any talented OL that struggled early on. 

Yes, this is quite early and there’s plenty of time for Flowers to come back to earth but you have to be encouraged by that performance. Just imagine a scenario where he plays so well that you now have to pay two guards this coming off-season. Sheesh. 

53 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

So, it appears I was correct about Ereck Flowers play. And apparently the penalty he was called for actually should’ve been on Penn. So not only did he handle Fletcher Cox quite well he also made very few mistakes. If Callahan can improve Flowers than he can basically fix any talented OL that struggled early on. 

Yes, this is quite early and there’s plenty of time for Flowers to come back to earth but you have to be encouraged by that performance. Just imagine a scenario where he plays so well that you now have to pay two guards this coming off-season. Sheesh. 

I don't know about others but I'm a little worried Scherff isn't already resigned. His deal should've been done already IMO. If he has to be tagged that tells me he doesn't want to be here and is basically being forced to stay. 

Edited by Skins212689
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

I don't know about others but I'm a little worried Scherff isn't already resigned. His deal shouldn't been done already IMO. If he has to be tagged that tells me he doesn't want to be here and is basically being forced to stay. 

My issue is deals haven’t really been done with our homegrown talent since McCloughan left. They’re all walking and I think it’s Bruce running things like he did in Tampa. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Skins212689 said:

Players could've literally gave no effort due to the way the Peterson situation was handled. Look at the numerous players asking out of Miami. Jay being soft has nothing to do with players putting thier bodies on the line to get a Win. You have a coach being a brat and sitting a HOF RB/best RB on the team for a guy who didnt even play a down. That's dumb and shows he doesn't have the best judgement in making sure the team comes out with a WIN.

So let Moses express himself, don't be offened that he felt different than you. Peterson and Williams not playing has alot to do with why they lost the game. Also the reasons Peterson and Williams didn't play has alot to do with the dysfunction of this organization. Players play the game, not their Bosses. So Owners and coaches need to respect that more. None of us are rooting for Jay, Bruce, or Synder.

Cool Moses didnt have his best game but as usual nethier did the IDIOT coach who couldn't secure a 17 point lead with some of the play calling and his decison to sit Peterson. If my memory is correct didn't Peterson score like a 90 yard TD run against Philly last year? That wouldn't have help on Sunday? To agree with him sitting Peterson is foolish especially knowing Guice injured himself and had not played a meaningful snap for the Skins at all in his career until Sunday.

As someone mentioned sitting Peterson could've been Jay's way of getting back at Bruce for not cutting Peterson. Meaning he's doing foolish things to get fired. 

Yet, the team was up 17-0 in the 2nd quarter and 20-7 at half time, so it seems to me they didn’t quit bc Peterson didn’t play.

What did happen was in the 2nd half the players on both sides of the ball didn’t execute as well as they did for the first quarter and half of the second and so, the players on the field lost a 13-point lead in the 3rd quarter and then they didn’t execute well enough in offense just after that to take the lead back.

Does Peterson - one player - make that much of a difference where we don’t lose the game? 

I think Peterson would have made a difference, but would we have won the game in Peterson started instead of Guice?

The answer is no one knows that, even you. It’s an assumption you are making.

Edited by turtle28

5 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

My issue is deals haven’t really been done with our homegrown talent since McCloughan left. They’re all walking and I think it’s Bruce running things like he did in Tampa. 

What guys should we have paid in 2017 and 18 except for Cousins and arguably Crowder & PSmith?

We did re-sign Moses, Dunbar and Ioannidis. Last time I checked they are homegrown talent.

6 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

What guys should we have paid in 2017 and 18 except for Cousins and arguably Crowder & PSmith?

We did re-sign Moses, Dunbar and Ioannidis. Last time I checked they are homegrown talent.

Turtle seriously do you work for the organization? Are you like a undercover beat reporter or something? Does Dan pay you to keep fans loyal despite them winning absolutely nothing meaningful under his Ownership? I'm talking SuperBowls or even making it to the NFC game before the SuperBowl.

Edited by Skins212689
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Turtle seriously do you work for the organization? Are you like a undercover beat reporter or something? Does Dan pay you to keep fans loyal despite them winning absolutely nothing meaningful under his Ownership? I'm talking SuperBowls or even making it to the NFC game before the SuperBowl.

No I don’t. Could you answer the question instead of being a you know what?

• Like 1