The Philadelphia 76ers Thread: Where Simmons, yet again, guards fours

Utley

4 hours ago, mm6492 said:

Simmons driving and causing mismatches with Reddick and Covington just sitting outside is s much fun to see. 

Even if Fultz starts slow and struggles some, we can ease him in with the number of playmakers we have. 

This Ben Simmons kid might be pretty good. 

4 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Whats the news on Embiid, is he going to ever get fully healed or is it looking like hes going to have an injury laden career?

keep seeing people taking pictures of him randomly around town playing tennis and running. I'm not even sure he is currently injured in anyway. 

Just now, Danger said:

Okay well Collangelo has been known to lie, but that's along the lines of what he said. Always so confrontational lmfao.

Not being confrontational at all, my man. I'm just saying, what you said isn't true.

On 10/7/2017 at 5:43 AM, Knowledge said:

Patiently waiting for Simmons to take a jump shot

Its almost like hes scared to shoot. This is the time. Its preseason. Let it fly

He is afraid to shoot and even at the rim, looks to pass first. Fultz jumper is currently broken. And Embiid needs to stay healthy.

So much talent. But dfeinitely question marks. 

Love this Embiid contract. 

He's a superstar if he stays healthy and it sounds like the team protected themselves as well in the event he gets hurt. 

Embiid gets a contract, the Sixers get a potential start for 5 more years with a security blanket. 

• Like 1

Just now, RollEagles said:

Love this Embiid contract. 

He's a superstar if he stays healthy and it sounds like the team protected themselves as well in the event he gets hurt. 

Embiid gets a contract, the Sixers get a potential start for 5 more years with a security blanket. 

I'm eager to hear how heavily protected the Sixers are.