The Philadelphia 76ers Thread: Where Simmons, yet again, guards fours

Utley

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

is this just a good stretch or is this maybe the best team in the nba?

Probably just a very good stretch at the moment, BUT since I like to jump the gun and toot my own horn before I should.... 😎

On 12/16/2020 at 8:47 PM, RavensTillIDie said:

The new looks Sixers, if they stay healthy, might honestly be the scariest team in the East.

On 12/16/2020 at 10:19 PM, RavensTillIDie said:

How did you come to that conclusion? They looked great in their one pre-season game so far. Their team defense looks to be worlds better than at any point in recent history. Unlike last year, they have shooters to complement Embiid/Simmons in Green & Curry. They finally have a legitimate backup to Embiid in Howard. Doc looks like he's actually going to use Scott as a stretch four this year instead of letting him languish on the bench like he did under Brown. And they can actually go 10 deep this year. I'll go so far as to say if the Sixers can't finish as a top 2 seed this year, that would be a disappointment.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
57 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Joel Embiid woke up one morning stared his newborn son in the eyes and decided to be the best basketball player on the planet. 

Him and Carson went in opposite directions upon having a kid.

• 2 months later...