Around the league discussion

candyman93

3 hours ago, pnies20 said:

That mason Rudolph hit was really bad...

I hope everything’s alright. Didn’t look malicious. Just unfortunate. 

I legit thought it was worse than him getting knocked out. I honestly thought it was going to be some Ryan Shazier type injury when I saw him down. I dont ever recall being that fearful for a NFL injury before. Lights went off when he was still upright and he didnt move for a few mins. Scary scary stuff when watching it live.

Edited by AkronsWitness

7 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I legit thought it was worse than him getting knocked out. I honestly thought it was going to be some Ryan Shazier type injury when I saw him down. I dont ever recall being that fearful for a NFL injury before. Lights went off when he was still upright and he didnt move for a few mins. Scary scary stuff when watching it live.

It looked like he led with his helmit though? 

It is sick seeing the secknd hit with his head on the ground when he goes floppy, snd then his finger just poiinting to nothing 

1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

It looked like he led with his helmit though? 

It is sick seeing the secknd hit with his head on the ground when he goes floppy, snd then his finger just poiinting to nothing 

Yeah man...when you see somebody knocked out on the ground its terrifying because everything goes through your head about how it *might* not just be the fact that they are knocked out

14 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Yeah man...when you see somebody knocked out on the ground its terrifying because everything goes through your head about how it *might* not just be the fact that they are knocked out

Yeah, his team mates werent sure if he was alive or dead  

Can someone add up the league mvp savior Lamar Jackson’s stats since playing real defenses?  I’m too gassed on beer and coming back from yet another funeral. He was garbage again and somehow raven fan are still praising his ****. They’re blaming their o coordinator. I personally think he’s doing a great job scheming guys open so Lamar has an easy read and throw. 

Oh well let it play out. The nfl is no joke, let it play out. 

Btw I need a pat myself on the back moment, remember when I wanted us to draft Minshew?  He would have been the perfect backup to Mayfield. Stash and all. 

Time to sleep it off, I’m tired of burying people. 

1 hour ago, pnies20 said:

He just said baker is better than mahomes.

WEVE REACHED A NEW LEVEL!!!!

Im going for bunos tirle of king homer in the next chiaverni awards in 2033, the year of the assumption when baker surpasses brady as the goat with 17 suoerbowl titles. (they just give it to him a head of scedule from 2029 onwards).