Around the league discussion

candyman93

44 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

I hear that point, but I'm not sure anything can break Watson's will and mental toughness especially since O'Brien's hardheadedness and the atrocious OLine his first 2 seasons tried and failed.

That was my concern with Kizer over Mahomes. I thought Kizer had a shot with Hue. I had no confidence Hue could develop Mahomes correctly. 

• Like 2

Refs are so bad. I understand the human error factor, but why can't they realize they made a mistake and pick up the flag? Those were two bad non-existent hands to the face calls against Trey that definitely affected the outcome of the Lions vs. Packers game. Not to mention the no-call on Jones being hit a second before the ball got to him and no flag.

• Like 2

People can crap on Marcus Peters all they want but he wasn't a scheme fit for the Rams, but he's a perfect one for the ravens. 

He and Marlon Humphrey's together can change the complexion of their defense and what they can do with their safeties. He's not the player that he once was but it's a really strong mid-season move by a team hoping to stay out in front in the divisional race.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mind Character said:

People can crap on Marcus Peters all they want but he wasn't a scheme fit for the Rams, but he's a perfect one for the ravens. 

He and Marlon Humphrey's together can change the complexion of their defense and what they can do with their safeties. He's not the player that he once was but it's a really strong mid-season move by a team hoping to stay out in front in the divisional race.

I’m not looking forward to playing them again...

2 hours ago, pnies20 said:

I’m not looking forward to playing them again...

They still cannot defend the run.

So if Kitchens somehow sees his way clear to pounding Chubb, we will be alright.

Then again, he hasn't seemed to understand that as an ingredient of a winning formula.

On 10/15/2019 at 4:30 PM, Mind Character said:

What I have seen from him this year is little effort. There is no scheme that works in. Maybe he becomes more interested with the Ravens but they said they had an all time elite secondary coming into the season and the only one playing really well is Humphrey and if they let Buster Skrine get away with the holds they let Humphrey get away with he would have been an all pro player.

• Like 1