Around the league discussion

candyman93

39 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Brett Veach apparently.

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2018/5/4/17318756/andy-reid-brett-veach-was-responsible-for-patrick-mahomes 

“Brett Veach was responsible for him,” Reid told Cowherd.

Nice cherry pick...literally reid quoted as saying "john dorsey put him in position to look at him"

On top of that..was it veach that made the deal to trade up to 10?

Go hide in a corner somewhere...you aren't winning this argument....dorsey has his fingerprints all over a team goin to the super bowl...and if we succeed with baker...landry..obj..and hunt....will have his prints all over this team too

Edited by big poppa pump
where was sashi to move up to get Mahomes? Or staying at 12 for Watson? Nahh..too busy tradin down...but Hue's fault #convenientexcuse
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Nice cherry pick...literally reid quoted as saying "john dorsey put him in position to look at him"

I mean, I just quoted the coach’s statement.

Of course Dorsey must have been the brains behind it.  That’s why they canned Veach and promoted Dorsey to his job, right? 😂 

6 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

On top of that..was it veach that made the deal to trade up to 10?

Go hide in a corner somewhere...you aren't winning this argument....dorsey has his fingerprints all over a team goin to the super bowl...and if we succeed with baker...landry..obj..and hunt....will have his prints all over this team too

Winning what argument?  I just pointed out a quote from the coach stating it was someone else, I’m not arguing anything.

I mean, your love for Dorsey is crazy.  He’s been fired by 2 teams in 3 years and is unemployed, but you think he’s some savant. Hooookaaaaaay boomer.

Go ice your bionic knee geezer, folks with all their teeth are talking football here.

9 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I mean, I just quoted the coach’s statement.

Of course Dorsey must have been the brains behind it.  That’s why they canned Veach and promoted Dorsey to his job, right? 😂 

Winning what argument?  I just pointed out a quote from the coach stating it was someone else, I’m not arguing anything.

I mean, your love for Dorsey is crazy.  He’s been fired by 2 teams in 3 years and is unemployed, but you think he’s some savant. Hooookaaaaaay boomer.

Go ice your bionic knee geezer, folks with all their teeth are talking football here.

Just pointing out the obvious snowflake...dont get all up in your nerd lovin feelins.  I'm ready to move forward with the new clan.  Funny how kc is about to play in a SB..but andy reid..brett veach...and dorsey nothin to do with it...go put another layer of black tape on your glasses...you will feel better

5 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Just pointing out the obvious snowflake...dont get all up in your nerd lovin feelins. 

My feelings?  I’m not chasing you all over the site expressing my butt frustrations old man. 😂 

5 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

I'm ready to move forward with the new clan.  Funny how kc is about to play in a SB..but andy reid..brett veach...and dorsey nothin to do with it...go put another layer of black tape on your glasses...you will feel better

I don’t need glasses, I’m not 50 or some ish. 

No glasses, no new knees, no logging in to a site just to argue with someone and contribute nothing, none of it.