SNF Eagles @ Falcons GDT - Dirty Bird Hype Game

Dome

Just now, Dome said:

If you get me my badge back, I’ll shut that thread down and more 

I’m going DEEP undercover for this one, gonna have to play the “I’m an eagles fan now that Brees is out” card. 

Then boom.

whole eagles forum erased.

Just tell me what I have to do. I am all in on this plan. 

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
5 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Until another NFC East team wins one.

in that case, i hope the following is true then:

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Till webby shuts it down and rides off in his bitching Camaro. 

Edited 2 minutes ago by Malfatron

You know that means that Brady and Belichick are never retiring and we are screwed for eternity right? 

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Just tell me what I have to do. I am all in on this plan. 

I literally said just get me my badge back.

Do any of those words mean something different in Texas?

Don't make me regret hiring you for this job.

I’ve miraculously avoided any Gov watchlists today, considering my radicalized views towards officiating in the NFL.

matts doing his best to get me on one anyways. 

Webby if you’re reading this, the whole plan was matts idea. I never technically asked for anyone to be “whacked”

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

I’ve miraculously avoided any Gov watchlists today, considering my radicalized views towards officiating in the NFL.

matts doing his best to get me on one anyways. 

Webby if you’re reading this, the whole plan was matts idea. I never technically asked for anyone to be “whacked”

I wasnt going to whack a guy I was going to hit on a man. Ya know, in a Elton John kinda way. 

1 hour ago, Dome said:

If you get me my badge back, I’ll shut that thread down and more 

I’m going DEEP undercover for this one, gonna have to play the “I’m an eagles fan now that Brees is out” card. 

Then boom.

whole eagles forum erased.

we'll do it for you if half the team gets injured for the 3rd year in a row

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

https://deadline.com/2019/09/falcons-win-julio-jones-sunday-night-football-ratings-down-week-2-nfl-nbc-eagles-1202735662/

Looks like the game got pretty terrible ratings. 18% drop from last week (Pats v Steelers). 12% drop from SNF Week 2 last year (Cowbys v Giants). 

This game was super fun to watch. Tons of big hits. Atlanta has a couple defenders that know how to lay the Boom. Julio is always fun to watch. Wentz was looking like Houdini again. Eagles lost, which was a nice cherry on top. Don’t remember the last time I stayed up and enjoyed a SNF game like this

1 minute ago, Gmen said:

This game was super fun to watch. Tons of big hits. Atlanta has a couple defenders that know how to lay the Boom. Julio is always fun to watch. Wentz was looking like Houdini again. Eagles lost, which was a nice cherry on top. Don’t remember the last time I stayed up and enjoyed a SNF game like this

Ive never seen two teams (QBs) battle to see who could lose (be worse) all the way until the 4th quarter like that before. And then they both were kinda like "JK about being terrible, now lets try and win".

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Ive never seen two teams (QBs) battle to see who could lose (be worse) all the way until the 4th quarter like that before. And then they both were kinda like "JK about being terrible, now lets try and win".

Wentz is a gunslinger and you have to take the bad with the good. Even though he had some bad throws, bad decisions, he showed why he’s a top 10 quarterback in the fourth quarter. I want to excuse his first three quarters to lack of quality receivers, but those receivers are still better than what the giants currently have.