SNF Eagles @ Falcons GDT - Dirty Bird Hype Game

Dome

Just now, RBreezy said:

Dallas fans celebrating like its 1996

Ive had to endure you guys telling me for the last 8 months, almost daily, that "Dak Sucks" and Wintz is an MVP caliber QB. Every day "Wintz at worst is top 5. Dak at best is top 15".

So it puts a big smile on my face. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Ive had to endure you guys telling me for the last 8 months, almost daily, that "Dak Sucks" and Wintz is an MVP caliber QB. Every day "Wintz at worst is top 5. Dak at best is top 15".

So it puts a big smile on my face. 

Im pretty sure that all of us recognize Dak as a good player, it’s the insistent posting about Dak 24/7 that started that trend. Take a deep breath and go outside some time man arguing until your red in the face on an Internet forum about Dak Prescott isn’t healthy lol

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Wentz gets rules down as "giving himself up" while diving for a 2pt conv. Wentz gets rules down while scrambling. Lose top 2 WRs and backup TE. Agholor drops wide open game-winning TD. 

When the Eagles and Falcons play each other, I feel like the visiting team always has this flurry of misfortune. 

wINTz had the opposing team drop multiple INTs. 

• Like 1