SNF Eagles @ Falcons GDT - Dirty Bird Hype Game

Dome

Wentz was the worst player on the field in the first half and the best player on the field in the second half. (ok, maybe 2nd behind Julio)

Agholor has to catch that ball.

This was growth for Wentz. He needs to show he can be clutch.

He came up just short tonight but he fought back hard.

I have heard a rumor that POOR BABY Dak can't be expected to throw a forward pass without Cooper.

Wentz had that second half without Jackson, Jeffrey, and Goedert.

Edited by SkippyX

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

Wentz was the worst player on the field in the first half and the best player on the field in the second half.

Agholor has to catch that ball.

This was growth for Wentz. He needs to show he can be clutch.

He came up just short tonight but he fought back hard.

I have heard a rumor that POOR BABY Dak can't be expected to throw a forward pass without Cooper.

Wentz had that second half without Jackson, Jeffrey, and Goedert.

God Eagles fans are obsessed with us. Why do you keep bringing up Dak in the Eagles/Falcons GDT.

• Like 1

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Ima need Julio Jones to pick a hairstyle... Either he sticks with the short hair or the dreads but stop mixing it up fam!

I like the short hair on him i think it looks cleaner overall.   Now Takk on the other hand might be cutting all his dreads off after this season unless he can step his game up a bit and turn all those pressures into legit sacks.   He's getting a ton of pressure but not quite making it home sorta like Beasley lol.   Takk said if he don't get 10 sacks this year the dreads are gone he made himself a bet.