A.M- Life After Marcus Watch (options?)

KingTitan

While Allen may not be a bust yet, I think he will eventually be. He's Jake Locker. They asked him to do absolutely nothing yesterday and he still threw an INT that lead to our only score of the day.

He's mobile and he'll use that to win some games with crucial conversions like Mariota has, but overall I don't see it ever happening in the pocket for him.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

While Allen may not be a bust yet, I think he will eventually be. He's Jake Locker. They asked him to do absolutely nothing yesterday and he still threw an INT that lead to our only score of the day.

He's mobile and he'll use that to win some games with crucial conversions like Mariota has, but overall I don't see it ever happening in the pocket for him.

He can maybe get them to the playoffs looking at their schedule and if the defense does its thing. 9-7. 

If they run up against a team that can have a resemblance of offense, unlike us, they can be beat by at least 2 TDs. We should have been 20-7 at one point. 

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Dudes going to go top 5 whether he deserves to or not. 

Happens with every early draft crush I have. He's playing too lights out not to right now.

We play many more games like we did Sunday we might have a chance to get him.

I think Fromm or Eason will be the only 1st round QBs that will be available when the Titans pick. I feel they’ll be picking 15-20 and guys like Burrow, Hurts, and Tua are going top 10. Then again, I wonder when teams will start catching on to the system QBs at Oklahoma. Before Hurts went to Oklahoma, he was talked about as barely being drafted. Going to be an interesting offseason for sure and I think the Titans will be right in the thick of things needing a QB.

Edit: Forget Herbert although I think he’ll have a fall come draft day. Don’t like Love at all.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

5 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Happens with every early draft crush I have. He's playing too lights out not to right now.

We play many more games like we did Sunday we might have a chance to get him.

Eh unless the defense gives up or takes a bunch of injuries, I think they’re far too talented to be picking top 5 or even top 10. They’ll squeak out at least 6 wins and probably 7-8.

34 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I feel for the team that takes Hurts top 10.

Hurts isn't a top 10 player I don't care what numbers he puts up. I think he is at best a 2nd rounder and that's just because of the system. 

Otherwise he'd be a 4th/5th rounder

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Hurts isn't a top 10 player I don't care what numbers he puts up. I think he is at best a 2nd rounder and that's just because of the system. 

Otherwise he'd be a 4th/5th rounder

Oh yeah.  I'm still pretty bearish on him being a first rounder, especially with the competition from Tua, Herbert, Fromm, and Burrow (who I finally got to watch this weekend--I'll reserve judgment til I see him vs Florida).  Baker Mayfield struggling isn't going to help his case either, but I think he's a solid 2nd or 3rd rounder.

If a team is foolish enough to spend a top 10 pick on him, then good luck to them.

39 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Oh yeah.  I'm still pretty bearish on him being a first rounder, especially with the competition from Tua, Herbert, Fromm, and Burrow (who I finally got to watch this weekend--I'll reserve judgment til I see him vs Florida).  Baker Mayfield struggling isn't going to help his case either, but I think he's a solid 2nd or 3rd rounder.

If a team is foolish enough to spend a top 10 pick on him, then good luck to them.

We will be that foolish team lol. Simply because he loves football and Robinson loves players who love football. Lol. 

17 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

We will be that foolish team lol. Simply because he loves football and Robinson loves players who love football. Lol. 

In all seriousness, I am interested in seeing what Robinson would look for in an early round QB. He tends to stick with conventional wisdom with early picks, but I wonder if that would hold true with a QB.

9 minutes ago, Daniel said:

In all seriousness, I am interested in seeing what Robinson would look for in an early round QB. He tends to stick with conventional wisdom with early picks, but I wonder if that would hold true with a QB.

Feel like he would love That but ultimately want someone like Herbert or Burrows. Someone that physically looks the part. 

He was part of the group that picked Winston over Mariota. I think he wants a conventional QB.