A.M- Life After Marcus Watch (options?)

KingTitan

4 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

So.....

If Winston isn't re-signed in Tampa. Who wants to take a stab at him and hope a new system will fix him? 

I think I’d rather keep Mariota then sign Winston.  Winston probably fits our system more then Mariota but Winston’s interceptions are a big concern

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

So.....

If Winston isn't re-signed in Tampa. Who wants to take a stab at him and hope a new system will fix him? 

What is this “system” you speak of? We don’t have an offense or a system. We have 11 guys moving around without rhyme or reason

10 hours ago, -Hope- said:

i mean, he's got a trainer right there. we're talking top-tier, big-time college football- they wouldn't let him do anything stupid even if he wanted to.

The guys work ethic is insane. Even before this, he workout videos I’ve seen are insane. There was a fire lit when he was benched for Tua at Bama.

Jalen Hurts is a project as an NFL QB. He was benched at Alabama for a freshman for a reason. Lincoln Riley is going to become one of those coaches whose QBs everyone will have to take with a grain of salt, because they’re gonna put up big numbers every year, especially in the weak *** Big 12. 

Anyone here who actually want Hurts should know that we’ll probably be in the same place ~4-5 years from now if we actually take him. He’s the type who’s gonna have to land in the absolute perfect situation to even remotely pan out. Tennessee ain’t it. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

The guys work ethic is insane. Even before this, he workout videos I’ve seen are insane. There was a fire lit when he was benched for Tua at Bama.

he's a really impressive dude and i'm rooting for him, but i'm not really sold on him as an NFL QB. if anything i could see him having a pretty marcus-like career.

8 hours ago, ShupacTakur said:

Jalen Hurts is a project as an NFL QB. He was benched at Alabama for a freshman for a reason. Lincoln Riley is going to become one of those coaches whose QBs everyone will have to take with a grain of salt, because they’re gonna put up big numbers every year, especially in the weak *** Big 12. 

Anyone here who actually want Hurts should know that we’ll probably be in the same place ~4-5 years from now if we actually take him. He’s the type who’s gonna have to land in the absolute perfect situation to even remotely pan out. Tennessee ain’t it. 

I dint like Hurts... But I also didn't think Mahomes was going to be what he become... And a Tech alumn. 

So many QBs from that Air Raid system failed, then he comes along and sets the league on fire. And partly because of that, people will continue going for those Riley QBs. 

If Hurts somehow falls to the 2nd, I'd pull the trigger... See if he's got what it takes to be the next great QB. But I know the risk is huge that 3-5 years later, we're in te same boat we've been in for more than a decade here... Questioning what we have at QB, if we're lucky.