A.M- Life After Marcus Watch (options?)

KingTitan

what QB is the right fit for the 1999 type of offense we clearly want to run? that's who we should get

we can throw out every damn name from Tua to Rosen to Carr to Brady. if you guys think we're going to move on from our 1999 offense to fit a QB's skillset, you're on one.

31 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

what QB is the right fit for the 1999 type of offense we clearly want to run? that's who we should get

we can throw out every damn name from Tua to Rosen to Carr to Brady. if you guys think we're going to move on from our 1999 offense to fit a QB's skillset, you're on one.

I guess we can start scouting Army, Navy and all triple option schools. 

But yeah I was looking at the Texas QB. And I think it's a system to Ohio State and Tebow Florida time. 

And then I was like are we even going to have a system that will fit a guy like that. 

A guy that excels in a college system only to try to put them in a different system. 

8 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I guess we can start scouting Army, Navy and all triple option schools. 

But yeah I was looking at the Texas QB. And I think it's a system to Ohio State and Tebow Florida time. 

And then I was like are we even going to have a system that will fit a guy like that. 

A guy that excels in a college system only to try to put them in a different system. 

It’s a futile search 

it’s clear as day to me that we aren’t going to change or evolve. Other teams proved you can do it (Saints, Rams, Chiefs, Bears are trying to), but we won’t. Our “DNA” is the Steve/Eddie offense that we feel we can’t move away from, regardless of our coaching staff. We are a toxic organization for any offensive player that isn’t a TE. We won’t build around a QB regardless of who he is

15 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I came here to comment on Burrow also. I went to BWW and missed some of the game, so it's a very small sample size against poor talent, but he looks pretty good.

Yeah, I didn't bother watching this game because it's against Vandy.  I'll see him when I'm scouting Love vs. LSU, and I'll definitely want to see him vs. Bama.  If he plays as well as the highlights indicate, he may come for Tua.  Which would leave us the...QB....from........Oregon.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Yeah, I didn't bother watching this game because it's against Vandy.  I'll see him when I'm scouting Love vs. LSU, and I'll definitely want to see him vs. Bama.  If he plays as well as the highlights indicate, he may come for Tua.  Which would leave us the...QB....from........Oregon.

But also forget the stats. Look at the skills he is showing. Ball placement. Reads. Moving in the pocket. Arm strength. Etc.