Week 1 GDT - Philadelphia Eagles @ Washington Redskins

MikeT14

Just now, Thaiphoon said:

Waiting for my wife to get ready. Watched Cousins throw the ball only to have it ruled a fumble. 

Male Bovine Scat

Easily the worst call of Week 1

We should know it was going to go that way.

1 minute ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

W/e dude.  This is on Cousins if we lose this.

Not on that play, Scherff didn't block his man, he Olay'd him to Cousins. He might as well held his hand and said here Cox, hit my qb. 

Freaking 5th overall draft pick! What a disgrace!

Im not defending Cousins by the way, he hasn't looked sharp, but I can't think of one person on O who's had a good day besides Thompson. 

Pryor lost a possible TD in the sun, then he dropped another perfect ball that should have been a TD but wouldn't have been anyways because of Reed's hold. Reed had a pick play penalty and he and Crowder haven't been good at all today. 

I can't believe im writing this but Ryan Grant has been our best wr today.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Not on that play, Scherff didn't block his man, he Olay'd him to Cousins. He might as well held his hand and said here Cox, hit my qb. 

Freaking 5th overall draft pick! What a disgrace!

Im not defending Cousins by the way, he hasn't looked sharp, but I can't think of one person on O who's had a good day besides Thompson. 

Pryor lost a possible TD in the sun, then he dropped another perfect ball that should have been a TD but wouldn't have been anyways because of Reed's hold. Reed had a pick play penalty and he and Crowder haven't been good at all today. 

I can't believe im writing this but Ryan Grant has been our best wr today.

lul. Yeah, not defending Cousins but making sure to bring everyone down to his level.

Cousins has had time today to make plays and just flat out missed them. He's not hit any WR in stride consistently and has thrown basically everything short. He was God Awful and it doesn't matter what anyone else does if the head of the offense plays like hot garbage.

Archived