Week 1 GDT - Philadelphia Eagles @ Washington Redskins

MikeT14

3 minutes ago, mar29020 said:

kirks performance was just like week 1 last year.

That's what I keep saying, but people must have amnesia. There's nothing to say that this passing game won't get more on track during the rest of this month and then Kirk will end up with similar stats to what he had last year.

4 minutes ago, mar29020 said:

kirks performance was just like week 1 last year.

Worst ... our O wasn't the issue it was the D . Now it flips .. our D played good as heck today and our O was bad ... honestly Gruden should consider a vet running back no way Ryan Mathews wouldn't help us out.

Just now, Dashing202 said:

Worst ... our O wasn't the issue it was the D . Now it flips .. our D played good as heck today and our O was bad ... honestly Gruden should consider a vet running back no way Ryan Mathews wouldn't help us out.

i mean we invested in perine and he wasnt on the field. barely any production out of the last two drafts it makes me sick

5 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Our D wasn't perfect either but it was much better than the last 2 years for sure. The first TD they gave up was a straight up joke. The pass coverage was not solid in the first half and they missed at least 3 sacks if not 5 because they couldn't tackle Wentz.

56 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I'm not paying my QB $30M a year to have to wait 4 weeks every year before he can play well. This is a joke and enough is enough. We lost last years opening game literally the exact same way. With his dumbass throwing a pick in the end zone. 

A) Watch the language please

B)As much as I like Kirk, I agree. I'm not paying a QB $30m and having to wait until Week 3 or 4 fot him to play well.

6 minutes ago, mar29020 said:

i mean we invested in perine and he wasnt on the field. barely any production out of the last two drafts it makes me sick

This isn't entirely true. Preston Smith had a sack, almost had a second played well vs the run and had a few pressures. Scherff was up and down during the game, he was mostly fine except for that last play where he seriously barely got a hand on Cox and Cox had a free shot at Kirk.

Fuller had a good game, as did Ioannidis. 

Crowder had a really bad game, no excuse for how poorly he and Reed played other than they haven't practiced much because of their injuries. 

Of course Doctson isn't giving us crap. I have no clue why he didn't play other than he wasn't 100% or something but his nothingness has been a sad case for this franchise so far in his career.

Archived