Week 1 GDT - Philadelphia Eagles @ Washington Redskins

MikeT14

8 minutes ago, mar29020 said:

we can blame kirk for a lot of things today. i think he will shake off the rust. A big problem is the running game makes this offense one dimensional

By far the worst running game ever   ..no screen passes either at all.

next week we play a pretty good Rams team and I would hope it shows up . The Rams O isn't something to be afraid of at all but there D ?Omg or in two weeks KC D?If Kirk doesn't play a bit better I wouldn't be surprised if we kept him till the trade deadline lol.

hey KAP is in FA?I'd take him as a back up.

Playing Thompson more will help the running game. He needs at least 10 carries angsme. Kelley or Perine need to be just change of pace backs that get 5 to 10 carries a game. They need to get Thompson more involved in the passing game as well, he can be a cure to a lot of our problems.

Just now, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

This is one of those games we'll probably be thankful we lost when we look back on the season at the end of the year, and look ahead to the draft.

Facts .... I'm not mad at Gruden because bad play calling or not we threw the ball way to high and Pryor made drops ... he has to make catches because if we make that catch on second  down who knows what happens !!! We maybe get a FG?

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

Poor coaching and bad coaching decisions made in the preseason

It was more than that. Everyone claims that our only problem in the passing game is because we don't have McVay, Garçon & Djax, well they were on or team last year and our offense still looked this inconsistent and the same thing was true in 2015 except that Djax was hurt.

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

With Tolzein, the Colts are no-win bad. 

And Goff looks like a monster now. Sigh. 

Lol the colts D been terrible for years I would hope Goff does well infact he isn't doing a lot the Rams D been causing turn overs all game.

so haha I expect Kirk to be like 1 td 2 int next week.

Archived