Week 1 GDT - Philadelphia Eagles @ Washington Redskins

MikeT14

Just now, turtle28 said:

That's hilarious considering you brought up RG3, you need a mirror.

Nah, I brought up the point that a guy we use to have here was roasted over the open fire for doing the same things our current guy is getting excused for.

So nah, it's super pertinent.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

TBD, it's just week 1. Last year and in 2015 Kirk struggled the same way in weeks 1 & 2 and then he caught his stride for the next 6 games or so. 

I'm not paying my QB $30M a year to have to wait 4 weeks every year before he can play well. This is a joke and enough is enough. We lost last years opening game literally the exact same way. With his dumbass throwing a pick in the end zone. 

9 minutes ago, Brian23 said:

Nah, I brought up the point that a guy we use to have here was roasted over the open fire for doing the same things our current guy is getting excused for.

So nah, it's super pertinent.

Yeah, but you quoted me in saying it and I didn't ever do that about him. So, you're talking to the wrong guy.

3 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I'm not paying my QB $30M a year to have to wait 4 weeks every year before he can play well. This is a joke and enough is enough. We lost last years opening game literally the exact same way. With his dumbass throwing a pick in the end zone. 

you dont write the checks

10 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

but every Qb struggles at times, especially when you're working with a new #1 wr. Just look at how bad Brady played.

And Rodgers just threw a pick 6 to Nazi's Jones - the rookie from UNC - they should dump him too.

On the other side of the coin, if Cousins only plays average - say 4,000 & 20-25 TDs - he's not going to get that huge contract he thinks he is.

15 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

If I was the team would be better lol

I think you can say that for everyone in this forum, or at least with the draft. I don't think there's one guy in this forum that would have passed on Leonard Williams and most of us probably wouldn't have taken Preston Smith over Eddie Goldman or the ILBs Eric Kendricks and McKiney or Matt Jones.

And I don't think most of us would have taken Doctson over some of the DL that were available in last year's draft in round 1 like the starting NT for the Packers right now Kenny Clark. I also 100% believe that if we hadn't drafted these DL that we would have signed Bennie Logan or Donatari Poe this past offseason. 

We also would have kept one of our two WRs this past offseason whether it was Garçon or Djax.

I take back what I s said about McClain and McGee they made plays and stop the run . Our pass rush was ok for the most part ..and brown and DJ made plays 

the D played really good ... now next week will play the Rams who lol to me are worst than philly.

overall kirk needs to wake up because yes the O did bad but he overthrown players .

Archived