Week 1 GDT - Philadelphia Eagles @ Washington Redskins

MikeT14

2 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Yup. McVay owned the Eagles. He said he knew what they were gonna call before they did.

Garcon was Mr Dependable and knew how to bail out the QB

Djax took the lid off the defense and would've never lost track of the 2 long balls to Pryor.

And Scot brought a toughness to this team.

scott brought doctson and cravens. REAL TOUGH

1 minute ago, Dashing202 said:

Idk dude .... kirl cousins never been pressured like that before like the eagles DL was really good today .

usually Kirk has a good amount of time but not today . 

Ill agree tho losing Garcon or Jackson sucks but we had to do it man eventually we will find a good #1 or #2( as of now Pryor gotta catch balls to be shown as our guy )

our D did good tho jefferey wasn't a big factor .

McVay is clearly a better play caller. Gruden is a disaster right now as a play caller and this dates back to the beginning of preseason. 

5 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

He wanted the eagles to win any one even a ten year old could tell you that The ball came out of kirks arm .

either way Kirk screwed up and I'm gonna be patient with him.... if we hit that throw to Crowder we be up by a FG r by 5 with no doubt win.

Lots of what ifs to add.

If Norman holds onto that INT, no 1st Eagles TD.

If Reed doesnt hold and Pryor holds onto the ball, its a TD.

If Pryor doesnt lose track of the ball on first play, thats a TD

If the defense could play on 3rd down, we get the Eagles off the field.

If Kirk actually played like a franchise QB, we win. 

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

McVay is clearly a better play caller. Gruden is a disaster right now as a play caller and this dates back to the beginning of preseason. 

Not gonna lie our play calling was playing to safe . 

But it is one game after 5 games I'll make my judgement on the team but it happens so let's move on .

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

Lots of what ifs to add.

If Norman holds onto that INT, no 1st Eagles TD.

If Reed doesnt hold and Pryor holds onto the ball, its a TD.

If Pryor doesnt lose track of the ball on first play, thats a TD

If Kirk actually played like a feanchise QB, we win. 

Or breeland dropped int ..... good news is we can fix these problems and we have shown to start slow on offense .....it'd click probably the the raiders game watch .

3 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

And like I said. McVay had said he knew what Schwartz was gonna call. Its why we owned them when he was OC

Just now, Dashing202 said:

Or breeland dropped int ..... good news is we can fix these problems and we have shown to start slow on offense .....it'd click probably the the raiders game watch .

Yeah, knew I was forgetting someone.

For another team, I would agree. But our team doesnt ever seem to fix these problems. 

For example. Do you think the Pats defense is going to play like it did on Thursday, next week?

That is a difference between a well coached team and ours.

12 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Yup. McVay owned the Eagles. He said he knew what they were gonna call before they did.

Garcon was Mr Dependable and knew how to bail out the QB

Djax took the lid off the defense and would've never lost track of the 2 long balls to Pryor.

And Scot brought a toughness to this team.

Well how do you explain the first two weeks of last year then? They were all int he team if I remember correctly and we started off 0-2.

5 minutes ago, mar29020 said:

we can blame kirk for a lot of things today. i think he will shake off the rust. A big problem is the running game makes this offense one dimensional

The running game doesn't exist. Part of it is the OL, part scheme and then part of it is Kelley. It's a perfect storm. 

5 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Yeah, knew I was forgetting someone.

For another team, I would agree. But our team doesnt ever seem to fix these problems. 

For example. Do you think the Pats defense is going to play like it did on Thursday, next week?

That is a difference between a well coached team and ours.

Actually I do because their linebackers suck and Hightower hurt his knee.

Archived