Week 1 GDT - Philadelphia Eagles @ Washington Redskins

MikeT14

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

He needs to say:

"Nsekhe starts at LG next week or I quit"

And if he doesnt believe he should, he should be fired

This just seems like it's going to be one of those epically bad seasons. We can't run, we can't pass, we can't block and our defense can't stop third downs. 

5 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

He apparently is in charge of the run game at least that's what we've been told. He's doing a bad job. 

I've been saying this for 3 years, ever since Callahan came here our running game got worse. It wasn't great in 2014 with Chris Forester but it was far better than it's been since.

5 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Did Alfred Morris not exist? You remember him right? The guy who had 1K yards every year until Gruden decided he didn't need him anymore. 

Yea dude but after that he wasn't thatgood. We all knew that rg3 played a part of the running game working .

we need a Steven Davis or Portis type back heck a Marshawn Lynch back... I'll say this I rather have Morris than Kelly .

Just now, turtle28 said:

I've been saying this for 3 years, ever since Callahan came here our running game got worse. It wasn't great in 2014 with Chris Forester but it was far better than it's been since.

I agree. I've felt the same way. I think he's an extremely overrated coach. The Dallas OL made him look like a god lol

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

This just seems like it's going to be one of those epically bad seasons. We can't run, we can't pass, we can't block and our defense can't stop third downs. 

I hope not, but you all could be right. I still think we'll be about average and be in the discussion for the playoffs but fall short.

Just now, Dashing202 said:

Yea dude but after that he wasn't thatgood. We all knew that rg3 played a part of the running game working .

we need a Steven Davis or Portis type back heck a Marshawn Lynch back... I'll say this I rather have Morris than Kelly .

We need the hand of god to fix this running game. Gruden can't fix it because he doesn't know how. I like Gruden but this needs to end. You can't keep forfeiting your first couple games because your coach is running a day spa instead of a training camp. Enoughs enough. 

10 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

We need the hand of god to fix this running game. Gruden can't fix it because he doesn't know how. I like Gruden but this needs to end. You can't keep forfeiting your first couple games because your coach is running a day spa instead of a training camp. Enoughs enough. 

It's not all on him, a lot of it is the injuries our WRs suffered and Reed had the fractured toe which kept him out of camp. Then, the new CBA has so many restrictions on playing in pads and hitting and all this stuff. 

Its also not like we weren't in this game. If Kirk sets his feet, follows through and delivers a better pass to Crowder we score a TD there. If Pryor doesn't lose the ball in the sun on the first play, we may have opened up the game with a TD pass on the very first play. We had bad penalties by Jordan Reed and a fumbled punt by Crowder. Kirk had that first fumble which should have NEVER happened.  Then, Scherff had a non-block on Cox which sealed the win for the Eagles. I don't see that happening every week. 

Our offense didn't look good and was out of sync but I don't think we are as far off from being a passing offense that throws for 300 yards and 2 or 3 TDs a game as people think.

Yes, I am concerned as everyone else and disappointed we didn't play better on offense but Do I think our offense will look this bad all season long? No, NO I don't!

9 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

But we're "winning off the field" and Danny continues to rake in his millions. 

And after all, isn't that what us fans should be thankful for??

Just now, Dashing202 said:

Question .... would y'all give Kapernick a chance if say the skins where 2-4 with good defense but the O is awful?

i wouldn't mind him as a back up heck for this year and next year if Cousins leaves and we draft a qb .

We had Kaepernick already in RG3 and it doesn't be work in Jays timing offense. Plus Kaep is terrible. Just lose and get a top 5 pick and a new staff. Start over the correct way. Do what the raiders did. 

Archived