Week 1 GDT - Philadelphia Eagles @ Washington Redskins

MikeT14

28 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

I take back what I s said about McClain and McGee they made plays and stop the run . Our pass rush was ok for the most part ..and brown and DJ made plays 

the D played really good ... now next week will play the Rams who lol to me are worst than philly.

overall kirk needs to wake up because yes the O did bad but he overthrown players .

Thank you for that. 

4 minutes ago, mar29020 said:

it was a trash call. the replay was CLEAR

He wanted the eagles to win any one even a ten year old could tell you that The ball came out of kirks arm .

either way Kirk screwed up and I'm gonna be patient with him.... if we hit that throw to Crowder we be up by a FG r by 5 with no doubt win.

Just now, lavar703 said:

It's quite obvious the loss of McVay, McCloughan, DJax, Garçon and Baker have taken a toll on this team. They just look bad. The game never really felt close to me. 

Yup. McVay owned the Eagles. He said he knew what they were gonna call before they did.

Garcon was Mr Dependable and knew how to bail out the QB

Djax took the lid off the defense and would've never lost track of the 2 long balls to Pryor.

And Scot brought a toughness to this team.

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

It's quite obvious the loss of McVay, McCloughan, DJax, Garçon and Baker have taken a toll on this team. They just look bad. The game never really felt close to me. 

Idk dude .... kirl cousins never been pressured like that before like the eagles DL was really good today .

usually Kirk has a good amount of time but not today . 

Ill agree tho losing Garcon or Jackson sucks but we had to do it man eventually we will find a good #1 or #2( as of now Pryor gotta catch balls to be shown as our guy )

our D did good tho jefferey wasn't a big factor .

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

Yup. McVay owned the Eagles. He said he knew what they were gonna call before they did.

Garcon was Mr Dependable and knew how to bail out the QB

Djax took the lid off the defense and would've never lost track of the 2 long balls to Pryor.

And Scot brought a toughness to this team.

Eagles improved there defense tho it isn't the same eagles team on both sides . I still feel like we are better than them when it's half the season but they have a good DC and there D picked up pieces .

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

True. Pryor's hand were positively Roberto Duran-like

I know cousins is a mixed bag and candidly, I don't know what to fully think of him either, but your receivers did him no favors today. Pryor dropped a touch down, a wide open slant that would've been a big play to get you guys out from inside your own 10, and then our defensive line also feasted. The pick he threw in the red zone was an unforgivable mistake, especially since crowder was wide open, but outside of that I didn't think he played all that poorly. 

Archived